What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Fashionable Appearance: Voopoo Find Trio Kit

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
The VOOPOO FIND TRIO Pod Kit with 1200mAh built-in battery and 2ml/3ml refillable pod. Designed aiming for the best DL and MTL vaping, the FIND TRIO Pod Kit comes with two PnP coils: one 0.8ohm regular coil for DL vaping and one 1.2ohm ceramic coil for MTL vaping, which also features intelligent burnt-out prevention to bring you a safer, healthier and more durable vaping experience. In addition with the 1200mAh large battery and GENE.Trio Chip, the FIND TRIO Kit supports nearly 500 puffs and ensures a perfect flavor from the first puff. Together with Colorful appearance and eye-catching colors, the FIND TRIO Pod Kit is definitely an elegant and excellent vape device.

Main Features:
Material: Aluminium Alloy & Plastic
Power Range: 6-23W
Battery: 1200mAh
Constant Voltage Output: 3.7V
Size: 92.2*35.9*17mm
Pod Cartridge
Capacity: 3ml
Size: 29.5*34.2*15.7mm
Material: PCTG
Coil: 0.8ohm (regular) 1.2ohm (ceramic)

More Voopoo Find Vape Kit just visit this link:Voopoo Find

Now those are some pretty decent colors! Finally some pods in colors that don't look like toys!

Now those are some pretty decent colors! Finally some pods in colors that don't look like toys!
I have the orange one...use the 1.2ohm coil in mine and it’s a very decent vape I find I’m taking out with me more and more now instead of the heavy mod and tank..I don’t usually get on very well with pod devices but this one I seem to get on with I get a decent drag out of it.

Iuse the 1.2ohm coil in mine and it’s a very decent vape I find I’m taking out with me more and more now instead of the heavy mod and tank..I don’t usually get on very well with pod devices but this one I seem to get on with I get a decent drag out of it.

makes 2 of us

The one I won here at POTV I gave to my wife and she uses it most days ... and she has not had a cig from 30.07.2019 ... one month today :)2

Back
Top Bottom