What's new

ENDED【New Launch Giveaway】【COLOR QUIZ 】 Second Round Quiz

Univapo

Postman
Hello Fams,

We just finished the first round quiz here , two winners win the first batch of our KIPO samples!!
Congrats to @Vapaneezer Scrooge and @Jd_ again here.:2thumbsup::clapping::clapping:

This is our second round quiz! You still have chances to get our new arrivals before it officially released. lol ;)

New Launch Giveaway-Part II

KIPO is 7 colors available!

People who guess 3 colors right will have a chance to get a free Kipo kit.

TWO WINNERS also!

upload_2021-4-12_19-11-30.png

TO ENTER:

1. Comment your answer below

2. Tag at least 3 friends to invite them to enter the game

3. Must 21+

Winners will be picked up on April 15th, and we'll have TWO more campaigns coming soon this week! Stay tuned! Fams!:happy guys:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT!!!:woohoo:

Congrats to @JohnNada and @Astral , you two win this round of quiz and gain our newly launched Kipo kit. :yahoo:

Email [email protected] within two business days to claim your prize, fams, or the prize is invalid.

Enter our latest giveaway here, 10 lucky fellows! :goodluck:

Come on!:bluedude:

Last edited:
Hello Fams,
We just finished the first round quiz here , two winners win the first batch of our KIPO samples!!
Congrats to @Vapaneezer Scrooge and @Jd_ again here.:2thumbsup::clapping::clapping:

Though I'm chuffed to actually win something and would love to try one, can you pick another winner in my place please? I get more than my share of free stuff to review.

Sorry if I wasted your time but someone else deserves one more than me.

I will kick off, I don't rate my chances this time though! :hmm:

Fluorescent Black
Red & White candy stripe
Trump Orange

Back
Top Bottom