What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Drag X Plus - Unstoppable Plus Power

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
DRAG X Plus continues the classic design of leather and metal, and provides max to 100W output by GENE.FAN 2.0 chip. The new TPP pod tank with 510 interface and 21700/18650 dual compatible batteries allow you to explore more possibilities.
hqdKiwDvRQc589M.jpg

Available in five colors, the DRAG X Plus maintains a passion for sophistication and style, allowing you to be on-trend whether at work or at a party.

BXzTMOCpWADfU8Z.jpg

Apart from TPP tank, Drag X Plus is also featured as a friend of PnP Pod, PnP RTA and RDA!
ZPhlzGjo7IO9CkX.jpg

Take a closer look at the details:
LnDx2CNuZfdP3MS.jpg

Reasons to grab one:
·Durable single 21700/18650 battery
·Multiple choices with 510 adapter
·Innovative TPP system supported
·Smart Gene Chip empowered
tHNhWCszrRXDjTl.jpg

DRAG X Plus continues the classic design of leather and metal, and provides max to 100W output by GENE.FAN 2.0 chip. The new TPP pod tank with 510 interface and 21700/18650 dual compatible batteries allow you to explore more possibilities.
hqdKiwDvRQc589M.jpg

Available in five colors, the DRAG X Plus maintains a passion for sophistication and style, allowing you to be on-trend whether at work or at a party.

BXzTMOCpWADfU8Z.jpg

Apart from TPP tank, Drag X Plus is also featured as a friend of PnP Pod, PnP RTA and RDA!
ZPhlzGjo7IO9CkX.jpg

Take a closer look at the details:
LnDx2CNuZfdP3MS.jpg

Reasons to grab one:
·Durable single 21700/18650 battery
·Multiple choices with 510 adapter
·Innovative TPP system supported
·Smart Gene Chip empowered
tHNhWCszrRXDjTl.jpg
Like it, looks very impressive.

Just got one of these for using while out and about (not at the moment though), and I must say I am highly impressed - it is a great vaper.
Saves me having to lug about my Aegis X - which I now just use at home. I can fully recommend this little gem. I use mine with Cerberus or Falcon King tanks.

Good work Voopoo.

Mark:)

Back
Top Bottom