What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dovpo Unofficial Clash Royale Clan

dovpo_uk

Vendor
Dovpo Unofficial Clash Royale Clan

Out of shear boredom I’ve just created a new unofficial Dovpo Clan on Clash Royale

Yes it sounds a bit childish but I’ve been playing Clash Royale for a few years.

I even managed to make it to an ESports team but those guys are next level.

Why do I play it? The main reason is each game lasts the length of a smoke. So I know when my vape break is over.

So if you fancy something a bit different or your tired of you own clan come and give it a go.

To Note This Is An Unofficial Dovpo Clan.

The Clan Name Is : Dovpo UK
Clan Tag is : #QOU9VC8C

Click this link to join my Clan in Clash Royale!
https://link.clashroyale.com/invite/clan/en?tag=Q0U9VC8C&token=9cctdnjc&platform=iOS

My username is : Dovpo uk

Synopsis:

Clash Royale is a massively popular multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) that is one of the top-grossing games on the App Store. Made by the same developers as Clash of Clans — Supercell — the game pits you against foes around the world in high-energy, fast-paced duels.

Each round lasts three minutes and whoever takes out the most towers wins the match. If any player takes out his or her opponent's center tower, they will automatically win the game.

A6BAD7FD-F006-4DF9-B923-338628AF0F65.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom