What's new

Dovpo Riva 250c Review by Vaping 101

dovpo_uk

Vendor
Another review by @Andrew_Vaping_101 showing the Riva 250c , Blotto 1.5, futon build box, Dovpo vipers cotton and the Dovpo 7 in 1 coils. Should have sent a t shirt as well lol.

the review also talks about the functionality of the DNA chip and various DNA build so it’s worth a watch just for that.

Cheers @Andrew_Vaping_101 another good review and I like that fact that it’s unstaged.

Not a criticism but it’s not that hard to do the V1.5 as a dual build they just need pushing tight to the side to get them in. But yes it is still tight and if I’m 100% honest I prefer the V1.5 as a 3.5mm single coil deck.

BP Mods do a sort of build kit so I’ll see if I can grab you one in the next haul but yes we really should bring out a full build kit, mine Is a wotofo one lol.

https://dovpo.com/products/bp-mods-vape-tool-kit-pro

1A84A194-7DCE-4A64-9BCA-77CB9D5B10CA.jpeg

I’m enjoying the Vipers cotton but I’ve got a few tubs of the BP mods cotton so I think I’ll give that a try next but I know @stuartd has both so it will be interesting to see how his comparison fairs.

But anyhoo cheers mate.

Cheers @Andrew_Vaping_101 another good review and I like that fact that it’s unstaged.

Not a criticism but it’s not that hard to do the V1.5 as a dual build they just need pushing tight to the side to get them in. But yes it is still tight and if I’m 100% honest I prefer the V1.5 as a 3.5mm single coil deck.

BP Mods do a sort of build kit so I’ll see if I can grab you one in the next haul but yes we really should bring out a full build kit, mine Is a wotofo one lol.

https://dovpo.com/products/bp-mods-vape-tool-kit-pro

View attachment 274825

I’m enjoying the Vipers cotton but I’ve got a few tubs of the BP mods cotton so I think I’ll give that a try next but I know @stuartd has both so it will be interesting to see how his comparison fairs.

But anyhoo cheers mate.

Iam finding the bp mods cotton very good no apparent breakin period like muji or cotton gods cotton has the flavour is there after you saturate it and take a few primer puffs. the other one I've tried that @dovpo_uk sent on I've tried is the labbo pods cotton and from wat I've tried of it it takes a few puff to get the flavour to come through but like the bp stuff it's very good. I've still to try the other one I got sent but will do soon but right now if I were to buy either of the two I've used it would be the bp cotton stuff it's easy to use as the way it come you just cut of peice and twist it through the coil it's just so easy unlike the labbo like mujji comes in a pad so cut to size then peel off the top and bottom which can be abit if a faff if your in a hurry

Iam finding the bp mods cotton very good no apparent breakin period like muji or cotton gods cotton has the flavour is there after you saturate it and take a few primer puffs. the other one I've tried that @dovpo_uk sent on I've tried is the labbo pods cotton and from wat I've tried of it it takes a few puff to get the flavour to come through but like the bp stuff it's very good. I've still to try the other one I got sent but will do soon but right now if I were to buy either of the two I've used it would be the bp cotton stuff it's easy to use as the way it come you just cut of peice and twist it through the coil it's just so easy unlike the labbo like mujji comes in a pad so cut to size then peel off the top and bottom which can be abit if a faff if your in a hurry
I’m not going to lie the viper cotton is definitely better than the Labo Puff pads for wicking and flavour it does fell a little rayonie tbh but that might just be me.

I’m going to have to try the bp mods stuff out next

Back
Top Bottom