What's new

DOVPO Fundraiser #CLOSED#

3 hours left. I’m excited.

Being a solid Dovpo advocate I’d stay up till midnight to watch the bidding wars at 23:55 but I’m old and can’t be arsed.

good luck to the POTV members who are bidding and thanks to those who have supported the event.

The Red Cross Ukraine Fund is going to get more than £1200 which is a huge amount and will go along way in helping out those in need.

Again a quick shout out to @dovpo_hannah for giving me the stock to use, it means a lot.

Cheers to @Andrew_Vaping_101 for volunteering to facilitate the event and working at home to input all the product information.

AND all the guys in the DOVPO Green Room. You guys are awesome and I would have binned the whole idea if it wasn’t for you guys.

Well done Andy (@dovpo_uk)! I know it's been a lot of hard work on your part, but it has worked out really well. You should be proud of what you have done.

Super job @dovpo_uk, @dovpo_hannah & @Andrew_Vaping_101 absolutely smashed it!!!

well-done-despicable-me.gif

We have a total amount raised now which is £1253, again wanna thank Andrew @dovpo_uk for giving us the chance to run this event & helping people in need & we will be more than happy to help run any other event in the future.

Back
Top Bottom