What's new

Does Freemax Gemm 80W Deserve to Buy?

Freemaxtech

Postman
Today let me show you the Freemax Gemm Vape 80W again, which comes with GEMM Disposable tank and GEMM 80W VW Mod. There are five colors for your option: White, Black, Rainbow, Blue, Purple, so which color can attract you?

Lv4ll24m.jpg

Listing the features about Freemax Gemm below:
1. Internal 2900mAh battery with a maximum output of 80W
2. Adjustable power of 3 levels
3. Pen-style sleek design
4. Multiple built-in mesh coils G1(single mesh)/ G2(dual mesh)/ G3(triple mesh)/ G4(quadruple mesh)
5. Top silicone stopper for easy refill
6. Bottom airflow system
7. Provide 360 degrees e-liquid feeding
8. Patented 90% tea fiber cotton & 10% organic cotton
9. Eco-friendly PCTG material
10. New diamond-mesh structure

All in all, Freemax Gemm Kit have so many outstanding features, so do you want to own one? What’s more, they are so affordable for you to buy with the longevity of the gemm disposable tank, also bringing you best flavor.

Nice looking out and about kit and it's nice to see that you have gone with plain solid colours on this :)

Sorry, I don't understand the need for disposable tanks. "Eco friendly". It's made from plastic. The plastic may be recyclable but what about the fixed internal coil? Will any recycling centers even accept this? And even if they do, how many will even make it to recycling centers and how many will go to landfill? And what exactly is the point of a disposable tank? When the coil is finished you have to buy a new tank as opposed to just buying new coils? Makes zero sense to me and I dislike the direction that this new disposable kit is moving in. Seems to be wanting to satisfy a market for lazy people who can't be bothered to change out the coil.

Last edited:
Looks a nice but as @Mitz said i also dont see the point of disposable tanks its easy to carry a spare coil around with you rather than a tank.

Sorry, I don't understand the need for disposable tanks. "Eco friendly". It's made from plastic. The plastic may be recyclable but what about the fixed internal coil? Will any recycling centers even accept this? And even if they do, how many will even make it to recycling centers and how many will go to landfill? And what exactly is the point of a disposable tank? When the coil is finished you have to buy a new tank as opposed to just buying new coils? Makes zero sense to me and I dislike the direction that this new disposal kit is moving in. Seems to be wanting to satisfy a market for lazy people who can't be bothered to change out the coil.
Couldn't have Put that better myself mate could have only added the swear words [emoji23] and on top of it been pointless it's fucking ugly [emoji23]

used the 2 disposable tanks that came with mine but have since used the mod with other tanks. Took it on holiday paired up with the uwell nunchaku tank and it worked a treat.

Only use i can see for a disposable tank is if someone wants to try dtl but they dont know if they will like it. If they do like then buy a regular dtl tank after.

Back
Top Bottom