What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Do you like an compact AIO box?

Looks lovely, but I daren't get into billet style devices, and anyway I'm saving my pennies for when they release the full size hastur v2 @cthulhumod cough cough

Also hoping they might eventually release something like a classy version of the epetite but with a billet style (ie. hidden screen) and wooden panels.

:54:

Looks lovely, but I daren't get into billet style devices, and anyway I'm saving my pennies for when they release the full size hastur v2 @cthulhumod cough cough

Also hoping they might eventually release something like a classy version of the epetite but with a billet style (ie. hidden screen) and wooden panels.

:54:
:5:

OLYMPUS-DIGITAL-CAMERA.jpg

Pacific Blue

Would be interested to see how much it differs in size to a BB, side by side :)

Maybe i was thinking to compact. Not a huge difference but granted its smaller ;)

Still waiting on more details but a boro tank device about the size of a DotAIO is a win in my book.

Back
Top Bottom