What's new

Do you like an compact AIO box?

which color do you like for pctg tank?
20210827094213.jpg

I like the tinted one, as long as it's not too dark. :)

i think this could be pretty good, smaller than the bulky bb and almost definitely cheaper, but compatible with the atties, simple styling, and cthulhu stuff seems to be reliable. i will be interested to see how much it costs.

i think this could be pretty good, smaller than the bulky bb and almost definitely cheaper, but compatible with the atties, simple styling, and cthulhu stuff seems to be reliable. i will be interested to see how much it costs.

What do you think would be a fair price?

It's got to be the same/less than the DOT and SXK BB I think, or people will think it's too much.

60-70 anymore will be to much as you can buy a dotaio or even a sxk bb for around that price nowadays

What do you think would be a fair price?

It's got to be the same/less than the DOT and SXK BB I think, or people will think it's too much.

i’m not sure. you can buy the cheaper dot for £50, but then maybe cthulhu will be trying to compete with the fancy dot. the dot stuff is marketed as “highish end” as well, mind.

it maybe depends what accessories come with it. i’m guessing they’ll have come up with their own rba which will hopefully be included.

i’m not sure. you can buy the cheaper dot for £50, but then maybe cthulhu will be trying to compete with the fancy dot. the dot stuff is marketed as “highish end” as well, mind.

it maybe depends what accessories come with it. i’m guessing they’ll have come up with their own rba which will hopefully be included.

Knowing Cthulhu the accessories will be very affordable, so I'm not too worried about what comes with it. I would hope their own RBA will be included though too, so you don't need to buy anything else if you don't want to.

The Hastur mod is $79.99 full price, Artemis is $35.99 .... so I think $99 would be ok, that's about £70. I don't think that's outrageous. They aren't selling the kind of numbers Smok, Aspire, Innokin etc are shifting though, so it's never going to be the cheapest stuff around.

I guess it boils down to 'If it's really good, it will be worth it.'

Knowing Cthulhu the accessories will be very affordable, so I'm not too worried about what comes with it. I would hope their own RBA will be included though too, so you don't need to buy anything else if you don't want to.

The Hastur mod is $79.99 full price, Artemis is $35.99 .... so I think $99 would be ok, that's about £70. I don't think that's outrageous. They aren't selling the kind of numbers Smok, Aspire, Innokin etc are shifting though, so it's never going to be the cheapest stuff around.

I guess it boils down to 'If it's really good, it will be worth it.'

aye, i would guess round about that. the same price range as the dot aio, aspire aio thing that takes bb atties etc.

Been watching this with interest. I'm a fan of Cthulhu stuff (Still have 4 Minis that I use regularly).

So far looking good and I could do with a replacement for my aging DotMod (That and my wife uses it more than me now!)

It will come down to price though, £70 or under with an RBA would be comfortable... Anymore and... Probably not.

Been watching this with interest. I'm a fan of Cthulhu stuff (Still have 4 Minis that I use regularly).

So far looking good and I could do with a replacement for my aging DotMod (That and my wife uses it more than me now!)

It will come down to price though, £70 or under with an RBA would be comfortable... Anymore and... Probably not.
Thank you! :beerchug

Back
Top Bottom