What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

[Discussion] Something Very Important!

@Univapo do you want to stick with pods or are you interested in more of an AIO type device? The Aspire Nautilus X is a good example that has lots of options for different types of vapers.

Good day everyone!

I would like to create a discussion and gather opinions or thoughts about something important to us as a caterer of your healthy transition tools; the vape or e-cigarette product devices. Because we at @Univapo as a not so popular brand are always willing to extend our arms and lend our ears to listen to suggestions for us to provide user satisfaction.

We cannot hide the fact that pod system devices and even some pod-mods are not the best or first choice for a lot of users. It was actually branded as a secondary or alternative device.

Why are some users getting bored with it when it is actually the closest innovative instrument that mimics smoking which helps ease or eliminate the cravings?

For hobbyists and DIYers, we clearly understand their lack of fondness with this type of device. We know that pod systems are intended for vape starters who wanted to switch and veteran users who like to have this as an alternative device.

We are reaching out to you, the vapers or users to ask what certainly are the features a user will look for in a pod system device?

(We will make another discussion about the other types of vaping device)

We wanted to point out this specific problem; the availability of coils.

Yes, it is indeed the usual difficulty experienced by every pod system user, it is also the main reason why some users are hesitant to own one or simply not use it at all. A pod system with no available coil to acquire is considered disposable. The only solution with this issue is to cumulatively support a device that you know performs well so the shop owners will have a supply of its replaceable coils or cartridge. It could be our product or other brand, (but we’ll be glad and thankful if you choose ours :)) and by that, the availability of coils will be sufficient and the device will be of great use and will not become obsolete.

We are doing this kind of thread because we want the consumer to feel that creating or producing vape products or devices and selling it is “NOT” our sole purpose. One of our goals is creating products with user-satisfaction for them to utilize for a long period of time and helps achieve life-changing decisions for their health.

We gladly appreciate your participation and I hope we’ll treat each and every opinion with utmost respect. Thank you, and have a nice day, beautiful people. :)

-UNIVAPO

Pod Devices

View attachment 251653 View attachment 251655 View attachment 251657 View attachment 251658 View attachment 251659

If an rba coil is readily made available for a device and maybe included in the package upon purchase it would be wonderful because it gives an option for DIYers to save up by building their own coil. It will also address the problem of inavailablity of coils for a certain location and if coil production is discontinued by the manufacturer. But making it easy to rebuild is the tricky part. Maybe something that the manufacturer should spend time carefully designing. For now taking care of the coils with the proper e-liquid is the best thing pod users can do.

Why are some users getting bored with it when it is actually the closest innovative instrument that mimics smoking which helps ease or eliminate the cravings?

Design:

Vaping devices have, in many ways, become more like cell phones than inexpensive, disposable devices. Cell phones are much like jewelry. The way they feel, the message they give to others.

In my case, I no longer use pod systems because they look, feel and are financially cheap. Consider doing market research on the "Dynavap" device craze that is currently happening. I recommend going back to basics and making a base device that is high quality metal, simple to operate without a lot of bluetooth and technology, and make attachments the selection from beginner to more advanced.

Design the body of a new pod device without using any plastic. Create two pods for it: a simple, inexpensive pod and a hobbyist pod that can take its own coil. Users can "step up" into that.

In the process of convenience and low price, you've lost the basic joy of ownership.

Legal reality:

As governments crack down on vaping, most users (even beginners) will be unable to order new devices and pods over and over. Suggest you increase short term unit cost, increase quality and design and make pods last longer. If not last longer, then be fully biodegradable.

In all likelihood, there won't be anything but do-it-yourself hobbyists in vaping. Make their lives easier and more fun by producing goods that last and can be expanded. Make money on the attachments, accessories (leather cases, better airflow systems, different upgrades....

Consumer mindset of addiction:

People who vape are looking for a healthier, more permanent and fun solution. The addiction is shifted from purely the nicotine and smoking to the device and experience itself. In my opinion, pods on today's market lack fun experiences, good weight, good materials, expandability, pride of ownership and longevity.

Please know - all of this is just opinion. AD

@Univapo do you want to stick with pods or are you interested in more of an AIO type device? The Aspire Nautilus X is a good example that has lots of options for different types of vapers.

That's a good question and kind of hard too. :18:
Well as a company who makes exclusively pods system devices from the start, we also have this goal to create more innovative products in future time, As you can see, We also have an atomizer tank (UA25) and a hybrid RDA (SYMBA) which is a big leap for us, So, I think it is possible to make those devices which our users and supporters suggested, but as of this time, I really can't tell yet. :)

If an rba coil is readily made available for a device and maybe included in the package upon purchase it would be wonderful because it gives an option for DIYers to save up by building their own coil. It will also address the problem of inavailablity of coils for a certain location and if coil production is discontinued by the manufacturer. But making it easy to rebuild is the tricky part. Maybe something that the manufacturer should spend time carefully designing. For now taking care of the coils with the proper e-liquid is the best thing pod users can do.

Good point @Winter_Vaper. Thank you very much :)

Design:

Vaping devices have, in many ways, become more like cell phones than inexpensive, disposable devices. Cell phones are much like jewelry. The way they feel, the message they give to others.

In my case, I no longer use pod systems because they look, feel and are financially cheap. Consider doing market research on the "Dynavap" device craze that is currently happening. I recommend going back to basics and making a base device that is high quality metal, simple to operate without a lot of bluetooth and technology, and make attachments the selection from beginner to more advanced.

Design the body of a new pod device without using any plastic. Create two pods for it: a simple, inexpensive pod and a hobbyist pod that can take its own coil. Users can "step up" into that.

In the process of convenience and low price, you've lost the basic joy of ownership.

Legal reality:

As governments crack down on vaping, most users (even beginners) will be unable to order new devices and pods over and over. Suggest you increase short term unit cost, increase quality and design and make pods last longer. If not last longer, then be fully biodegradable.

In all likelihood, there won't be anything but do-it-yourself hobbyists in vaping. Make their lives easier and more fun by producing goods that last and can be expanded. Make money on the attachments, accessories (leather cases, better airflow systems, different upgrades....

Consumer mindset of addiction:

People who vape are looking for a healthier, more permanent and fun solution. The addiction is shifted from purely the nicotine and smoking to the device and experience itself. In my opinion, pods on today's market lack fun experiences, good weight, good materials, expandability, pride of ownership and longevity.

Please know - all of this is just opinion. AD

Thank you for that detailed thoughts and suggestions @aerodan. Yours's and other's opinion really mattered to us :2thumbsup:

Soon we'll have a warehouse in UK, and you can order on our website, we ship goods directly from our UK warehouse.:57:
Look forward to being able to get kit direct from UK and hope it happens soon. I only use mtl rta's at home but pods are very useful for out and about and I don't want to carry mod and tank in my pocket!

Pods do have their place, I gave the @Univapo Kipo samples I was sent to a smoker at work last week. Despite trying to quit by multiple methods in the past (including vaping) she is currently 10 days smoke free and has even given one of the kits to her brother and ordered some pods from your web store so it seems to be working :)

She loves the design and the ease of use and I’m sure she’ll be glad to learn that she will be able to order replacement pods from a U.K. distribution centre soon if she manages to stick with it.

Pods do have their place, I gave the @Univapo Kipo samples I was sent to a smoker at work last week. Despite trying to quit by multiple methods in the past (including vaping) she is currently 10 days smoke free and has even given one of the kits to her brother and ordered some pods from your web store so it seems to be working :)

She loves the design and the ease of use and I’m sure she’ll be glad to learn that she will be able to order replacement pods from a U.K. distribution centre soon if she manages to stick with it.

Thank you @red5, We are glad to hear a good feedback :2thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom