What's new

[Discussion] Something Very Important!

Univapo

Postman
Good day everyone!

I would like to create a discussion and gather opinions or thoughts about something important to us as a caterer of your healthy transition tools; the vape or e-cigarette product devices. Because we at @Univapo as a not so popular brand are always willing to extend our arms and lend our ears to listen to suggestions for us to provide user satisfaction.

We cannot hide the fact that pod system devices and even some pod-mods are not the best or first choice for a lot of users. It was actually branded as a secondary or alternative device.

Why are some users getting bored with it when it is actually the closest innovative instrument that mimics smoking which helps ease or eliminate the cravings?

For hobbyists and DIYers, we clearly understand their lack of fondness with this type of device. We know that pod systems are intended for vape starters who wanted to switch and veteran users who like to have this as an alternative device.

We are reaching out to you, the vapers or users to ask what certainly are the features a user will look for in a pod system device?

(We will make another discussion about the other types of vaping device)

We wanted to point out this specific problem; the availability of coils.

Yes, it is indeed the usual difficulty experienced by every pod system user, it is also the main reason why some users are hesitant to own one or simply not use it at all. A pod system with no available coil to acquire is considered disposable. The only solution with this issue is to cumulatively support a device that you know performs well so the shop owners will have a supply of its replaceable coils or cartridge. It could be our product or other brand, (but we’ll be glad and thankful if you choose ours :)) and by that, the availability of coils will be sufficient and the device will be of great use and will not become obsolete.

We are doing this kind of thread because we want the consumer to feel that creating or producing vape products or devices and selling it is “NOT” our sole purpose. One of our goals is creating products with user-satisfaction for them to utilize for a long period of time and helps achieve life-changing decisions for their health.

We gladly appreciate your participation and I hope we’ll treat each and every opinion with utmost respect. Thank you, and have a nice day, beautiful people. :)

-UNIVAPO

Pod Devices

miso pro color.jpg
1.PNG
1.PNG
1.PNG
3.PNG

As to mimicing cigs.
I wanted to quit smoking not mimic it so doesn't have to look or feel like a cig.

If it doesn't have replacement coils it's destined for landfill and that's a big part of the problem.

Naming something as a starter kit will put a lot of experienced vapers off trying it as we assume it's basic. Plastic waste and batteries going to landfill when exhausted are not helping to save the planet, getting some sort of recycling for every part used in the device is probably the best USP you could have.

Pods and disposables should be banned IMO, they create unnecessary waste.

Long lasting replaceable coils are probably the key. However for me I will always prefer rebuildable devices that allow me to tailor my vape.

I have the Kipo which you kindly sent to me and I use it everyday when I walk the dogs. It's so easy to put in my pocket and is a very good vape. Unfortunately I can't get replacement pods here in the UK BUT what I really like if I am going to use a pod is a RBA coil to use in it. I have one or two devices that have pod's but also a RBA option and I will use that over coils anyday.

The problem the way i see it is vape manufacturers rely on sales
if devices are disposable then that gives the vape manufacturer
repeat sales.
As a vaper we don't want to be continually having to buy device
after device adding to the disposable landfill.
Most want devices that they can change a coil/wick then top-up.

As to mimicing cigs.
I wanted to quit smoking not mimic it so doesn't have to look or feel like a cig.

If it doesn't have replacement coils it's destined for landfill and that's a big part of the problem.

Thank you @Fazz711.
Some people especially those who are starting to switch, are having hard time transitioning from smoking to vaping, so they search for alternatives which they are used to, and then eventually doing progress like becoming a DIYer vaper.

Naming something as a starter kit will put a lot of experienced vapers off trying it as we assume it's basic. Plastic waste and batteries going to landfill when exhausted are not helping to save the planet, getting some sort of recycling for every part used in the device is probably the best USP you could have.

Thank you @Sput1 for participating. We are trying our best to come up with a device with less environmental footprints, like having the new miso pro cater a replaceable coil instead of throw away cartridge. We are still finding the best solution for our devices to become not obsolete like those other pod systems that became thrash because there is no available coils.

Pods and disposables should be banned IMO, they create unnecessary waste.

Thank you @ADDicT, I somehow agree with you on disposables (the throwaway whole device together with the battery), but for pod systems, Maybe there are some features to change to reduce waste or even do something about recycling those waste from cartridges and coil, and those are intended to use by inexperience and new vaper who wanted an alternative to smoking.

Back
Top Bottom