What's new

Difference Between 904L M Mesh and M Pro Mesh Coil

Freemaxtech

Postman
As we all know, 904L M Mesh Coils are designed for new Freemax M Pro 2 Tank, and M Pro Mesh Coils are for M Pro Tank. However, 904L M Mesh and M Pro Mesh can be compatible with each other’s sub ohm tank. And can you find any difference between the two kinds of mesh coils?

8HveeVl.jpg

904L M Mesh Coils Introduction:
M Pro 2 Tank adopts FM Coiltech 4.0 with military grade SS904L mesh and Tea Fiber Cotton formula (95% Tea Fiber Cotton plus 5% Organic Cotton), providing users with the best vaping experience which is even better than all the best sub ohm tanks in the market.

Freemax 904L M Mesh Coils have Freemax 904L M1, M2,M3,M4 and M5 Mesh Coils available.

M Pro Mesh Coil Introduction:
Freemax M Pro applies the Freemax patented cotton formula, which is 90% Flax Cotton Fiber and 10% Cotton Fiber, this is the reason why the Freemax Multiple Mesh Coils have an average lifespan of about 2-3 weeks.

There are single/double/triple/quad/ quintuple mesh coils compatible with M Pro Tank.

As we all know, 904L M Mesh Coils are designed for new Freemax M Pro 2 Tank, and M Pro Mesh Coils are for M Pro Tank. However, 904L M Mesh and M Pro Mesh can be compatible with each other’s sub ohm tank. And can you find any difference between the two kinds of mesh coils?

8HveeVl.jpg

904L M Mesh Coils Introduction:
M Pro 2 Tank adopts FM Coiltech 4.0 with military grade SS904L mesh and Tea Fiber Cotton formula (95% Tea Fiber Cotton plus 5% Organic Cotton), providing users with the best vaping experience which is even better than all the best sub ohm tanks in the market.

Freemax 904L M Mesh Coils have Freemax 904L M1, M2,M3,M4 and M5 Mesh Coils available.

M Pro Mesh Coil Introduction:
Freemax M Pro applies the Freemax patented cotton formula, which is 90% Flax Cotton Fiber and 10% Cotton Fiber, this is the reason why the Freemax Multiple Mesh Coils have an average lifespan of about 2-3 weeks.

There are single/double/triple/quad/ quintuple mesh coils compatible with M Pro Tank.

I can tell the difference, the new coils are rubbish. Last about 40 puffs before they burn out.

I can tell the difference, the new coils are rubbish. Last about 40 puffs before they burn out.
errrr nope. I dont know whats your particular case and conditions, but I can say with absolute honesty mines are not lasting 40 puffs (none of them, not the 904L and the M-Pro ones either...)

Im fact, Im rotating them around 2000 puffs not because they are out of life, just to test different models :D. I will reuse all of them I when i have finished trying them all. So far, the ones that have lasted the longest and I dont even reached a point of being unable to vape on none of them; also, havent tried to clean one of those.. but looks promising.

Not a fanboy. Just saying. I find your comment a bit unfair.

Have to say, if that's all you're getting I'd be questioning if there's something wrong with the way you're using them. Either they're insufficiently primed and saturated or you're pushing the watts too high. The only manufacturing problem I can think of that could cause them to run so dry is if the cotton was squashed in too tightly or there is far too little cotton to get enough juice to the coils, but that's highly unlikely.

Have to say, if that's all you're getting I'd be questioning if there's something wrong with the way you're using them. Either they're insufficiently primed and saturated or you're pushing the watts too high. The only manufacturing problem I can think of that could cause them to run so dry is if the cotton was squashed in too tightly or there is far too little cotton to get enough juice to the coils, but that's highly unlikely.

I'm priming them to within an inch of their lives, I've even taken to pinning them to try and increase lifespan. I'm a huge freemax fan, I probably own over a dozen tanks but the new ones are terrible. I was so looking forward to the maxus I preordered 3 of the 100's and 2 200's, they are now sat in the garage.

I dunno, bad batch?

errrr nope. I dont know whats your particular case and conditions, but I can say with absolute honesty mines are not lasting 40 puffs (none of them, not the 904L and the M-Pro ones either...)

Im fact, Im rotating them around 2000 puffs not because they are out of life, just to test different models :D. I will reuse all of them I when i have finished trying them all. So far, the ones that have lasted the longest and I dont even reached a point of being unable to vape on none of them; also, havent tried to clean one of those.. but looks promising.

Fair point, sadly not the experience I'm getting at present, I've taken to using the old coils in the new tank.

I'll give it a few months and try and pick up a new batch.

A bad manufacturing batch is possible, but as Marylin said, quite unlikely. Dont know mate, mines are good. Why dont you contact Freemax? maybe they can give you a hand.

Back on topic, I cant notice a big difference (if any) at least in terms of flavour or wicking, both guzzlers and both good at that point. So the main difference may lie in lasting, which is still something unknown for me. I know people who uses the TX series for the Firelukes, the tea fiber ones, and they always tell me how much those lasts... so I assume, having my own experience with the M Pro/2 ones, that this ones will also last for a while.

How see how far can I go passed those 2K puffs that I´ve already reached

Back
Top Bottom