What's new

**COMPLETED** DOVPO UK Giveaway !

yYhtEcO.gif
Absolute pleasure sir @dovpo_hannah should take some of the credit as the accessories and Blotto was her idea. I was just going to giveaway a box of coils lol.

Guys I have to say.

I’m really happy not only for the involvement on the giveaway and Dovpo posts but also the awesome welcome you’ve all given me as a new member.

I know it’s a bit of an old ball account being part Dovpo and part human but you guys have treated me like a normal ish member.

So thanks for that.

There will be more giveaways in the near future. Think Topside will be next.

Also I was going to run a hopefully big interaction post but something else has come up that I’ll need your help on. Just waiting on approval

Cheers Andy
Simple reason mate, you've joined in and made the effort to integrate. The majority of vendors/reps don't really bother, we're seen as just another conduit for their businesses. Your involvement with the forum is appreciated [emoji1303]

Also, congrats @scottish-jim on your win [emoji16]

Well done @scottish-jim . help yaself pally as they say. Thanks to @dovpo_uk and @dovpo_hannah for a cracking giveaway.
@dovpo_uk Andy it's great to have you on the forum as you can tell
Now does anyone fancy a brand new Dovpo Riva for £69.99 if so i will share a link.....
Cheers Crusty.

If you can get a Riva for that price do it . I’ve got two. Granted they were ex display but they pretty much do everything the Odin 250 does apart from the 21700 batteries obviously.
But the Riva is way more pocket friendly.
Tbh they could do with selling a pair of braces with the Odin lol

Back
Top Bottom