What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Community DOVPO MVV11 Design

Bit off Bumf

The device works almost like a regulated mech mod, with a hard hitting voltage power feature that can be changed using the dial on the front. The power settings run from 1-5. Once you have chosen your build, start at 1 then work your way up till you find the perfect hit for you.

I'm not trying to correct you just an additional comment.

If you are unfamiliar with potentiometer variable voltage mods, start at the lowest power setting and SLOWLY increase the power until you find your ideal vape. Don't turn the dial in full increments of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 as 2 (for example) may seem a little tame, but turning straight to 3 may be as hot as hell. Try going from 2 to 2 and a quarter, then 2 and a half. tiny adjustments can make a noticeable difference.

Whenever you decide to change atomisers turn down the dial to the lowest setting and start adjusting the power to your preference again. Using different resistance coils will totally change the power output characteristics of the mod, so always start low and gradually increase the power every time you fit a different atomiser.

Just to say, yup, these things are bloody good

IMG_3011.jpeg

Murdered out.

Matt/satin black base with gloss black design.
dovpotv-flat.jpg

As the paint is slightly raised/3d it should look something like this with light reflection

dovpotv-3d.jpg

not sure if paint will be raised enough though, I'm just enjoying messing around with designs.

Sorry, non standard then. Voltage use is something I've never tinkered with
You have without realising.

By setting the wattage on a regulated mod the mod adjusts the voltage automatically.
By setting the voltage on a regulated mod the mod adjusts the wattage automatically.

They are essentially the same thing but some including me will argue that the output is more consistent if being primarily controlled by the voltage.

You have without realising.

By setting the wattage on a regulated mod the mod adjusts the voltage automatically.
By setting the voltage on a regulated mod the mod adjusts the wattage automatically.

They are essentially the same thing but some including me will argue that the output is more consistent if being primarily controlled by the voltage.
Ah ok, so my G-Priv 2 when I fire goes to 3.94. If I chose that on above mod I would get around 50 to 60 watts?

Back
Top Bottom