What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Community DOVPO MVV11 Design

dovpo_uk

Vendor
Hello Apes and Apetts

A while ago you may remember Dovpo created a unique POTV MVV11. The device style was totally unique and the devices made were either passed on to valued members or giveaway winners.

D856C076-9406-4AD6-9169-76F1EB0F32CB.jpeg

Well I’m back again to let you guys know as discussed in the previous thread that we can now create another unique POTV styled MVV11 device.

The device will be styled by you and we will make it.

Below is a template and website link to the jpeg.
https://dovpo.com/blogs/news/mvv-ii-door-design
(The web link goes to a previous Dovpo competition which has now close so please see the link as a reference and a way to get the jpeg template)

129A7808-4CAD-4816-8CC9-3A6D2923BBA2.jpeg

These devices aren’t free they will cost in the region of £25 plus £5 p&p paid via a customer service item on the Dovpo website. I’d also expect a small deposit to be paid just to secure them. There is no need to commit to anything yet that will come when we have picked the design.

The devices will be sent to me and I will forward them on.

So let’s get it started I don’t have all the answers but drop your questions and I’ll find out.

Drop your images here first then after a while I’ll transfer them to another thread as a poll and the one with the most votes will be the one we go with.

Cheers Andy

Bit off Bumf

The Dovpo MVV II is a variable voltage based dual 18650 battery device that can hit the equivalent of 300w of power.

The mod features superb full colour graphics that have a raised texture, together with the high end metals used in the construction, the mod has a premium feel and a great profile in the hand.

The device works almost like a regulated mech mod, with a hard hitting voltage power feature that can be changed using the dial on the front. The power settings run from 1-5. Once you have chosen your build, start at 1 then work your way up till you find the perfect hit for you.

Due to this feature, the device does not contain a screen to view the voltage, ohm and battery info like traditional devices, however it does have a LED light that will change colour to show the battery levels between green for full and red for dead.

If you are looking for a great hard hitting mod to power your favorite RDA, with some eye catching designs at a crazy good price, then the DOVPO MVV 2 is the mod for you!

Features

• Variable Voltage Device
  • Takes Dual 18650 Batteries (NOT INCLUDED)
  • Dimensions - 91mm by 53mm by 27mm
  • Voltage Output Range: 1.0-8.0V
  • Resistance Range: 0.08 - 3.5ohm
  • Adjustable Voltage Dial - 5 Settings
  • LED Battery Life Indicator Light
  • Magnetic Battery Door
  • Built In Safety Protections
  • Gold-Plated 510 Threaded Connection
Package Contents

• 1x DOVPO MVV II Box Mod
  • 1 USB Type- C Cable
  • User Guide

Not my style of mod but am interested to follow the progress.

was better in my head, I have a couple more ideas.
Dovpotv.jpg

maybe the floral pattern needs to be smaller.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom