What's new

College DNA 60 Specification

dovpo_uk

Vendor
X5RjhTr.jpg

A new side by side by side MTL Vaping Mod emerges the College DNA60! This sleek and aggressive, stealthy and battery efficient MTL Mod is designed for the chill vaping experience, and it has the features of how a side by side mod just how the way you like it. Our Team at Dovpo upped the performance with the OLED screen located at the bottom for a more unique and stealthy feel and curvy body for a better hand grip, with Carbon Fiber Mesh for a more premium feel and look, the DNA 60 Chip set will automatically set the wattage that depends on the resistance of the coils you installed. And you can custiomize the power on which power you desired to vape. The Chip set also is 98% more battery efficient compared to others, you will experience a new level of MTL vaping satisfaction using the College DNA 60. That others cannot offer on your MTL vaping Style.

VVIFGWj.jpg

College DNA 60 Features:

1) Operating Voltage: 3.2V - 4.2v
2) Output Wattage: 1.0W - 60.0W
3) Temperature Control Mode
4) Standard atomizer working resistance range: 0.1 - 3.0Ω
5) Short Circuit Protection
6) Low Voltage Protection
7) Overheat Protection
8) Battery Reversal Protection
9) Overtime Vaping Warning
10) Power-off memory function
11) 18650 external battery powered
12) Charger Required: DC5V/1000mA
13) Charging time: 2 - 3 hours

DOVPO Website

Dovpo Facebook: DOVPO Tech

Dovpo Instagram: dovpo_official

Should cost below £60 for a DNA60 device, If it where a 75c board then £100 is fair. For me this is just a Billet box with a tank and a 510 where the Boro and tip would be, No option to customize. This i a DNA device i will pass on not keen on side by side mods myself.

Hope the only premium feature isn't just the DNA board, lot of competition in this market at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom