What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

CETO RDA - the first mesh RDA by Cthulhu MOD

Nice one. Heathen the YouTuber said his had very noisy air flow and sometimes whistled loudly. How is yours in that regard?
No not had that problem however it's for the rich people out there as the amount of liquid it needs is unbelievable..im going to try with a smaller coil as the cotton shrinks as it dries so needs to be constantly soaked or it gives way too many dry hits for my liking ..

IMAG1235.jpg IMAG1236.jpg
IMAG1238.jpgIMAG1241.jpg

First impressions:
This works. Stuck a screwdriver down the centre of the cotton, don't have it packed very tight, in fact it should probably be tighter but I thought the hole was a good idea - first build though, hey.. [This is how it would be for squonking with the included squonk pole - can't see it being much cop on a mech though tbh]. 90W at 0.27Ω w/Caramel Shortcake. Make sure there aren't any tiny spots where the cotton isn't touching the mesh - I had a couple near the posts and these will make it harsh/dry hit territory even if cotton is still soaked. Otherwise it's a very full, wet, smooth vape. Not sure on the flavour yet - all that cotton may take a tad longer to bed in, but promising. Time will tell, but even if I don't use it constantly I can see it getting pulled out to demonstrate to unsuspecting visitors. ;)
Saw Heathen's video but not getting that throat sensation he mentions. Actually quite impressed with it despite my previous doubts.
I'd say if you're at all curious it'd be worth trying...

I organised a group buy wi' the chaps at work, no word fae them yet on if they like it as yet.

Well, it's a bit noisy, it takes a frak tonne of juice and you have to be careful when packing the cotton.

But, it is not too bad at all. I'm getting quite good flavour off it and the airflow isn't too shabby.
Putting in the mesh was so damned easy ,however packing in extra cotton was a wee journey of learning. Lessons learnt for next time tho'!

It'll not be in regular rotation and for sure it won't be going on a mech squonker, but it is going to get a good playing with as it is a lot of fun.

Yeah, it's not the future of Vaping, but it is different and hats off to them for having the balls to bring it to market.

/...could probably get a fair few vertical claptons in there if so inclined...

Yeah, it's not the future of Vaping, but it is different and hats off to them for having the balls to bring it to market.

/...could probably get a fair few vertical claptons in there if so inclined...
Yeah I loved it at first but it's just high maintenance pushing down the cotton every now and then when juice runs low .. also keeping it soaking wet flavour was great on some juices and bloody terrible on others ... like most ill use it as a show off every now and then but will be at the back of the cupboard.

I defititely want to try out mesh atomizer but usual microcoils (even fused claptons) i quess easier to use

full open airflow = rape whistle ? cant be using something that makes that much noise

I really like the idea, but that whistle would drive me nuts.
Bit too much of a cloud/juice monster for my style of vaping, but If I could get the ohms up and the whistle gone, I'd be tempted.

Makes a whooshing sound with a build in and airflow adjusted slightly. Not hard to get rid of the whistling tbh.
I've been using it with only two holes open anyway.

Back
Top Bottom