What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Can You Guess What Feature Are With Freemax New Product?

Freemaxtech

Postman
Hello, can you guess what kind of vape kit will release? What feature of this new product do you expect? And it’s no doubt that every vaper is always looking for one vape device with good taste and long lasting flavor. Freemax can do it.

This time, this Freemax new product also can meet your more demand except the good flavor. Freemax FM SalCoilTech 2.0 is also adopted into this vape kit. It will be release on 1rst, May!

sqZWeUxl.jpg

More information, you can follow us on Freemax.

Mesh coil probably 0.6ohm 350mah battery and too airy for MTL and not enough power for DTL?

I hope not!

I like RDL but prefer proper MTL, I will be dissapointed if that is the case mate. Considering the hype LOL
I don't know if freemax understand MTL as everything I see or hear is DTL so at a guess I'd say it's not gonna be a good MTL [emoji45]

I don't know if freemax understand MTL as everything I see or hear is DTL so at a guess I'd say it's not gonna be a good MTL [emoji45]

Yep I hear you completely, I might be reviewing it MIGHT, I have no idea what it will be like but its a POD and you know me, I have an addiction to them. Whatever happens I will share my honest feedback, I suppose it depends what they promote it as, currently I have no idea other than what on here.
They do seem to be a one trick Pony, I just hope they have done a good job with it

Dee

Trend is POD-MOD, so my bet for that.

It sounds like some ...mesh frankenstein? :D

I feel curious with this

Back
Top Bottom