What's new

Blotto V1.5 Review by Vaping 101 with guest coils by Reggiec

Since @Squidgy did the V1.5 community tester review and we put a link in to Vaping 101 , Andrew from 101 tracked me down to say thanks for the link back. After a few chats i sent him some bits to review more to support their review library as well as a bit of marketing. We also got to talking about the coils so @Reggiec sent him some samples.

Seems everything went well!

Im hoping over time to build on what is already a good relationship to offer some more discounts and may be a bit more interaction between Dovpo UK and Vaping 101.

Oh if you watch the video, No he hasn’t been sniffing moti piins he had Covid lol

Since @Squidgy did the V1.5 community tester review and we put a link in to Vaping 101 , Andrew from 101 tracked me down to say thanks for the link back. After a few chats i sent him some bits to review more to support their review library as well as a bit of marketing. We also got to talking about the coils so @Reggiec sent him some samples.

Seems everything went well!

Im hoping over time to build on what is already a good relationship to offer some more discounts and may be a bit more interaction between Dovpo UK and Vaping 101.

Oh if you watch the video, No he hasn’t been sniffing moti piins he had Covid lol

Sounds good. Hope it all works out for you all.

Sounds good. Hope it all works out for you all.
Hopefully so, they also put a few POTV links into the posts so it might introduce some new members and if we can arrange more discounts against reviews and tester events the everyone is a winner

Back
Top Bottom