What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Blotto Mini RTA Available Now

dovpo_uk

Vendor
As you know,the Blotto RTA is the best RTA in 2019,it's famous for its flavor and design. Now we bring you the Blotto Mini RTA,it has everything you loved in the original Blotto RTA in a smaller package.

Blotto-Mini.jpg

Blotto Mini RTA has the exact same airflow and deck design as the original Blotto, giving you 242 degrees of airflow,a 2ml capacity and 4ml with bubble glass, of course it still has a dual diffusion airflow for that smoother draw.

Specifications:
23mm x 44mm Diameter
Dripper Like Flavor
Dual or Single Coil Configuration
242° Airflow Direct to Coils
Smooth Honey Comb Bottom
2ml Capacity Straight Glass
4ml Capacity Bubble Glass
Easy to Fill
Bottle Opener Included
5 colors to choose from

Blotto-Mini-RTA.jpg

Get your hands on the new Blotto Mini RTA,to experience the flavor of an RDA in a stealthier compact rebuildable tank.

Enjoy vaping!

Last edited:
Size Comparison:
The original Blotto is 25.5mm diameter on the left
While the Blotto Mini is 23.3mm diameter on the right

Blotto-vs-Blotto-Mini.jpg

If the bubble glass stays on this one then I’ll consider getting it

@Nucleus think that problem was only with the original batches and got fixed

Well I’ve only just got my first Blotto last month and my bubble doesn’t stay on lol. I’m happy to use it with the straight glass though, it looks much better

Well, just a bit smaller - that's what I needed to try Blotto. The older version was huge (in my opinion)

Back
Top Bottom