What's new

[Big Giveaway] Win Freemax Maxus 200W with Mesh Pro 2! 10 Winners!

Freemaxtech

Postman
Freemax has already released its Maxus 200W Kit with Mesh Pro 2, so are you eager to get one? Now the chance comes. Now it's the time to join in Freemax vape giveaway to win Maxus 200W with Mesh Pro 2 Tank for free. The valid time is from 20th, June to 26th, June. 10 winners will be chosen. Maybe you are the lucky one.

Click here to participate directly>> https://www.freemaxvape.com/maxus-200w-giveaway.

xzRmHni.jpg

xit, as Im a dinnosaur I dont use any social network :(

I would love to put my hand on one of these; looks great and promising

xit, as Im a dinnosaur I dont use any social network :(

I would love to put my hand on one of these; looks great and promising
Yeah most here are in the same boat. Can’t be doing with the drama of social networks.

No chance of me doing this either, social networks are not my cup of tea even if the giveaway looks spectacular.

@Freemaxtech can you run a comp on this forum. Many of us are on here are Generation X and unlike millenials we tend to avoid social networking because it is annoying.
This forum is a mixture of vapers, not all us men have a beard and all women don't have false eyebrows.
You wouldn't be the first company that want all comps on social media, and decided to run a forum only giveaway. Vaporesso did exactly this month. So with a big please would you put a forum only competition.

@Freemaxtech can you run a comp on this forum. Many of us are on here are Generation X and unlike millenials we tend to avoid social networking because it is annoying.
This forum is a mixture of vapers, not all us men have a beard and all women don't have false eyebrows.
You wouldn't be the first company that want all comps on social media, and decided to run a forum only giveaway. Vaporesso did exactly this month. So with a big please would you put a forum only competition.

Yeah! I subscribe that. Word by word.

Cant put 10x in the forum, obviously, but what about a couple of them? ;) (...or just one)

If you think about it, this forum is much more "social" than many other ephemeral media. Funny.
Just put "Freemax mesh pro review" in Google. POTV is the 5th result and none of the social networks in the giveaway are indexed, but Youtube.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom