What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Autopod50 - rubber bung spares??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Pepper

Legend
@Freemaxtech

I really like the autopod50, but am getting very concerned about being unable to source any of the little blue rubber bung spares.

It's great I can buy replacement pods, but even they don't come with any extra bungs; which is the only thing breaking on a fairly regular basis.

At some point I will have to stop using the autopod50. I've 3 of the devices, 2 spare pods but clearly not enough bungs to keep the pod going I do use.

Are there any plans to produce and sell these as a stand alone item and ideally in a minimum of 10 per packet?

The weak point on the bung is the bit I grab to lift the bung to refill the pod, every time that breaks off its another bung in the bin and a step closer to being unable to ever use it again. It's a shame as this is the only part people will need lots of.

Hey if you're stuck I have the device and never used the spares it came with if you needed some I'm happy to send the baggy over to you:)
Sam

@Sam Andrews thanks for the offer. I'm ok for now but my spares won't last forever.

I had hoped Freemax would have made the spares available to buy as without the bung the whole device is unusable, which is a shame as it's the only kit I've used since the gold one was delivered.

@andyroo it's not the pod part I will need, I've got 5 in total of them and it would get very expensive and wasteful having to keep disposing of a perfectly good pod just because the bung broke every few months.

It's the little blue rubber filler bung. Each complete kit comes with spare o-rings and 2 spare bungs. These are not available to buy nor is there another spares kit when the pod is purchased.

Each time it breaks, it's in exactly the same place.

IMG_20210529_212330.jpg

Thanks @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) that's a great help, as I'm not the only member with these.

@andyroo it's not the pod part I will need, I've got 5 in total of them and it would get very expensive and wasteful having to keep disposing of a perfectly good pod just because the bung broke every few months.

It's the little blue rubber filler bung. Each complete kit comes with spare o-rings and 2 spare bungs. These are not available to buy nor is there another spares kit when the pod is purchased.

Each time it breaks, it's in exactly the same place.

View attachment 247814

Thanks @DeeDee aka (Pod Queen) that's a great help, as I'm not the only member with these.
So sorry to hear about it. Please contact our customer service directly: [email protected]. They can help you deal with your problem.

Thats what happened to mine on day one. Had to buy a pod and that one still good as new. You can use a pin to force it up but that means you can only use it indoors.

Thats what happened to mine on day one. Had to buy a pod and that one still good as new. You can use a pin to force it up but that means you can only use it indoors.

Even then I only got the rest of the day out of it, that section became unstable and started to stretch / snap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom