What's new

ATTENTION: MISO PRO Feature Amendments

Univapo

Postman
Good day!

We would like to inform everyone that we made some adjustments on one of miso pro features.

Regarding our previous post about the charging specification,

which uses a Type-C 5V/3.5A that fully charges the device in 20 minutes.

We’ve decided to change it to Type-C 5V/2A which will greatly affect the length of charging time, it will extend up to 30-40 minutes to fully charge.

IMG-20210728-WA0000.jpg

Safety of the users is our priority, so we made this resolution.

The latest device has bigger battery capacity, and forcing a much higher amperage might cause accidents and makes the lifespan of the battery become shorter.

A little sacrifice on one of the best features that our brand is flaunting, but we can still remark that it is a fast charging device.

218205091_825369061687825_1749872438283862917_n.jpg

Thank you and have a great day wonderful people :)

-UNIVAPO

Good day!

We would like to inform everyone that we made some adjustments on one of miso pro features.

Regarding our previous post about the charging specification,

which uses a Type-C 5V/3.5A that fully charges the device in 20 minutes.

We’ve decided to change it to Type-C 5V/2A which will greatly affect the length of charging time, it will extend up to 30-40 minutes to fully charge.

View attachment 251773

Safety of the users is our priority, so we made this resolution.

The latest device has bigger battery capacity, and forcing a much higher amperage might cause accidents and makes the lifespan of the battery become shorter.

A little sacrifice on one of the best features that our brand is flaunting, but we can still remark that it is a fast charging device.

View attachment 251774

Thank you and have a great day wonderful people :)

-UNIVAPO
Good choice...altho i am still interested in that charging rate;)

That was a joke btw....the extra 20 mintues makes no difference if it explodes in my front pocket next to my 'ding dong'

Yikes. 3.5 amps? That would've been lightening! 2A is plenty fast enought for a pod though.

If this is as good as the Kipo and Miso it's going to be a belter.

Yeah 2 amp is plenty fast for a pod.
The unico pro kit looks interesting. It's the first manufacturer I've seen focus on a more sensible top filling system in the pods.
May have to grab one for mrs kid to try. She struggles to see let alone unplug the bungs of the bottom of the drag or target pm. Interesting.

Yikes. 3.5 amps? That would've been lightening! 2A is plenty fast enought for a pod though.

If this is as good as the Kipo and Miso it's going to be a belter.

Thanks @Astral. With the added features and same performance, we can guarantee you will also dig it :2thumbsup:

Yeah 2 amp is plenty fast for a pod.
The unico pro kit looks interesting. It's the first manufacturer I've seen focus on a more sensible top filling system in the pods.
May have to grab one for mrs kid to try. She struggles to see let alone unplug the bungs of the bottom of the drag or target pm. Interesting.

Thanks @eyeball kid. I agree, ease of use and convenience is important.

Back
Top Bottom