What's new

Are you ready for an all new Portable, Easy and Convenient setup?

Aye, mine got a lot of use that first year I had it, I can’t really complain.

6A129D67-D9E9-4990-8188-DE5DA28760CB.jpeg

So it’s 31 wide at the widest point but still only recommending 22mm tanks with no overhang. Seems a bit daft to me as it’s clear there’s a wee bit more room up top.
Can’t decide whether I like it or not. Kinda lookes like a Pico that’s had a few too many steroids.

So it’s 31 wide at the widest point but still only recommending 22mm tanks with no overhang. Seems a bit daft to me as it’s clear there’s a wee bit more room up top.
Can’t decide whether I like it or not. Kinda lookes like a Pico that’s had a few too many steroids.

The battery cap will prob prevent a wider atty fromfitting, just like the pico. I had to grind a chunk off my pico to get a crown to fit on it.

My pico, must be about 3 years old, still going strong as a daily beater.....it's become a part of me, I would replace it with another should/when it eventually dies.
Would need to see this new one in the flesh, before I would consider it a worthy replacement, the battery cap does not appear to be as low in profile as the pico....this concerns me.

features rubber paint finish appearance and it is soft and smooth to touch

Not sure why they’ve gone for that bloat round the middle. The pico was perfectly styled, this looks like a kind of 90s remake of it.

Back
Top Bottom