What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Any Feedbacks or Suggestions for your VOOPOO Drag?

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
How many of you have added VOOPOO Drag to your Vape Collections?
How do you rate VOOPOO Drag on a scale of 1 to 10?

All feedback will be noticed! Let us know your thoughts!
2018073008235694.png

VOOPOO DRAG 157W TC Box Mod Features:
Dimensions: 90mm by 54mm by 24mm
Dual High-Amp 18650 Batteries - Not Included
Wattage Output Range: 5-157W
Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
Temperature Range: 200-600F
Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
Comprehensive TCR Adjustments
Highly Advanced 32-Bit GENE Chip
Decorative Carbon Fiber or Resin Inlay
Intuitive OLED Display
Oversized Firing Button
Magnetized Battery Door Cover.
Short Circuit Protection
Over-Temperature Protection
Battery Reverse Protection
Output Over-Current Protection
OVercharge Protection
Over-Discharge Protection
Low Battery Warning
MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgrades
510 Connection
Specifications
2018073008274386.png

Voopoo drag is one i'm yet to try, yes i know after 4+years of vaping experience you would think i would have a Voopoo Drag....sadly not [emoji24][emoji22]

I haven't got one, I do like the look but it's too big for me.

I'd be looking for a Drag 60-80w, a lot smaller with a built in 3000mAh cell or single 18650... say 75mm x 45mm x 24mm max.

Many of us don't want to carry a house brick around with us.

I really like my DRAG, but you could make it a little more rounded at the edges, and the TC modes would be easier to get right if you used conventional TCR values rather than your own numbering system.

I haven't got one, I do like the look but it's too big for me.

I'd be looking for a Drag 60-80w, a lot smaller with a built in 3000mAh cell or single 18650... say 75mm x 45mm x 24mm max.

Many of us don't want to carry a house brick around with us.
Lol, very good point.

I really like my DRAG, but you could make it a little more rounded at the edges, and the TC modes would be easier to get right if you used conventional TCR values rather than your own numbering system.
You are right, we will try our best to improve.

I haven’t used one either but they’e popular on here. Mini idea sounds good + some non-resin versions: ss, gold etc + the main issue for me, get rid of the massive ‘DRAG’ branding embossed into it.

Paint scratches off with slight touch of anything on the sharp edges on the front.

Was unimpressed when paint got scratched when it had just touched another as I took it out of the box.

Looks 9
Feels in hand 6
Easily marked 3
Ease of use 8

And as above don’t like the drag branding it’s not awe full just prefer to have a choice of plain, embossed or logo, better still another interchangeable panel.

Back
Top Bottom