What's new

ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY Winner

If they have a backbone they should put their hands up and admit what they have done

I agree, but personally, i'd prefer if they didn't visit the POTV ever again. No place for that sort of behavior. We're adults for fuck sake!

I will make contact with Maggie and see what I can do.

Have email maggie @steam crave as asked for the persons name..... As most know what i suffer with and this has really got to me [emoji35][emoji35]

Seems someone has contacted maggie at steam crave and said i'm under 18yrs old.... If this is true? Whoever you are you are one very sad person as it seems you do not like it that i have won in this steam crave anniversary giveaway and have tried to stop me recieving my prize.... This has really pissed me off big time.

View attachment 96307

Thats a really shit thing to do mate. Hope you get it sorted

I agree, but personally, i'd prefer if they didn't visit the POTV ever again. No place for that sort of behavior. We're adults for fuck sake!

That is assuming the person is part of this forum, the winners names were plastered on Facebook and the steam crave forum.

That was a pretty sneaky thing to do but why would anyone single you out Joe?

Doesn't matter who they singled out, it should NEVER have happened. Despicable behaviour. :12::12::12:

Don't take it personally @joe clay - there are some really sad people about. Shocking behaviour :(

Reading Steam Crave's fb page, it would appear that another entrant has also got hit. Seems a bit strange to me? Obviously far more despicable people out there with time on their hands!!

Stay Strong @joe clay :yourock:

As a foot note to this horrid affair. @joe clay IF we don't get a successful conclusion to this, which I am sure we will.......... You must have my one Old Chum.:2thumbsup:
No arguments, it would be my pleasure.

I forgot about this one. Congrats to the winners. And WTF is that all about

Back
Top Bottom