What's new

ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY Winner

Well done to the winners...... In it to win it and all that guff.... I don't even recall seeing the compo thread

Ive already given my T shirt away to that scouse git @HAZZA1962 and he didnt even offer a kitten or a hub cap...
I think a forfeit is needed.. Any suggestions Shawn @MrTeaTime ?? @bellyman ??
He still hasnt worn the last shirt I sent him anyway..
View attachment 96120
You don't even get a T shirt you mancunian numpty !!! if you read the original thread it says you get the T shirt if you buy one !!! :2thumbsup:

You don't even get a T shirt you mancunian numpty !!! if you read the original thread it says you get the T shirt if you buy one !!! :2thumbsup:
Then wtf did she ask me in the email what size shirt I wanted????? Im getting a t shirt.. NUMPTY

You got an email?.
Ive sent them one but nothing back yet
Yep I got a reply back at 08:19 this morning...But I think they are +8 hours ahead of us so maybe youll get a reply through the night when they start work again tomorrow at 1am our time......

Hi, Jerry,
Congrats of your win.
Will arrange shipping soon.
Please let me know if you need 3ml or 6ml version? gold or gun metal color?
What T-shirt you like? we will send you anniversary T-shirt as well.
We use EU T-shirt size which is smaller than USA size, normally EU size XXL is USA L size.
Thank you.

Yep I got a reply back at 08:19 this morning...But I think they are +8 hours ahead of us so maybe youll get a reply through the night when they start work again tomorrow at 1am our time......

Hi, Jerry,
Congrats of your win.
Will arrange shipping soon.
Please let me know if you need 3ml or 6ml version? gold or gun metal color?
What T-shirt you like? we will send you anniversary T-shirt as well.
We use EU T-shirt size which is smaller than USA size, normally EU size XXL is USA L size.
Thank you.
Thanks! Yes that'll be it , - the time difference.
I know I shouldnt be so impatient, but Im sooo excited.
I've wanted to try one of these for ages :)

*sits down by letterbox*

Back
Top Bottom