What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY Winner

Thank you..... Im pretty sure the T shirt wont be anywhere near my size so I will pass it on to another ape..
Send it to me if you want, Lard Arse !!! :2thumbsup: And I agree with the same people comment !!! Which is why I shall be entering every competition from now on !!! :hmm: Oh, and thanks to @steam crave for the Competition !!!

Last edited:
Send it to me if you want, Lard Arse !!! :2thumbsup: And I agree with the same people comment !!! Which is why I shall be entering every competition from now on !!! :hmm: Oh, and thanks to @steam crave for the Competition !!!
its yours buddy if it fits you.. and yes.. thats wasnt a random draw..

Im very happy to have won but your right, it didnt seem very random.
Another T-shirt up for grabs from me as it will probably clash with my rhinestone speedo's :D

Massive congratulations to the winners as its obviously not there fault. Well done dripworx teatime city bellymam rob joe clay hazza ment.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd have loved a new version of the aromamizer but hey ho, can't win them all.
Well done winners and thank you @steam crave for joining the community and posting a nice giveaway

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom