What's new

A Quick Question for All!

the gen for me (2) followed by pm80 SE (2) which replaced my two pm80 which both charge ports decided to pack up within a wekk of each other.

Swag px 80 pod kit with the 510 adapter giving options to stick with the pods or use my own rta's

Although mine has started playing up reading the battery wrong. Still love it and keep in my daily carry

Swag and Swag II mods.... I can live without the tanks, but the mods are great.

Gen S. Liked the Forz. Pod wise it's the Xros 2 for me, just suits the way I vape MTL.

@Vaporesso are one of my favourite brands and I use the Gen and the Gen Nano on a daily basis.

But there have been a few near misses. In each of these cases, one little change would have made them my ultimate favourite of all favourites and top of the super-fave-favourites list.
  • Luxe 80s and Swag PX80 both get 10/10 for looks / style / size. But I really wish they had a normal 510 tank fitting (I find the pod / adapter system annoying and it looks silly on the 80s)

• Armour Pro was a great design IMO. It looked really nice, it was pretty small and took a 21700 battery. But the battery door kept popping open.

• Luxe II - I love the weight and smooth glossy finish and the fire button. But I really wish it had been available in simple plain colours (instead of the funky door designs)

Last edited:
The Gen Nano was my first proper kit and will always have a place in my heart. The LUXE 80S is a good one too, shame about the 510!

Back
Top Bottom