What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

A new pod system, the OSMALL from Vaporesso, simple and affordable

I've received a sample one of these to review, putting through its paces at the moment but as with recent Vaporesso releases they have nailed the flavour and airflow, review coming soon but I can't put this down, high up there as one of my favourite pods.

Weight is astonishing 17g for the battery and 8g for the filled pod :11:

@Vaporesso when will the pods be available?

I'm hooked on this little device and can't put it down, I only have the original pod as my sons girlfriend tried a new pod in it last night and I had to fight to get it back off her :18:

I'm afraid I'm going to run out before they are available.

I'm hooked on this little device and can't put it down, I only have the original pod as my sons girlfriend tried a new pod in it last night and I had to fight to get it back off her :18:

The OSMALL kit will be released around Mar 25th.

Four colors of the OSMALL kit, which do you prefer?

upload_2020-3-16_18-29-58.png

Really like the look of these. Anyone know how long they last? I know it's only a travel tootle puffer, but 350mah doesn't seem much.

Really like the look of these. Anyone know how long they last? I know it's only a travel tootle puffer, but 350mah doesn't seem much.

Mine seem to last just over 1ml of juice but it doesn't drink the juice too much so around 1/2 a day (approx).

It does charge pretty quickly though.

Black is the safest option in my opinion, its made from plastic so the other colours may look cheap.

I just got one too, going to give it a whirl this wkend and the target pm80!

Something to look forward too after a very shitty wk

Loving it so far. Great little thing. Been using it a bit tonight, yeah battery isnt huge but it will do u for a good 3 hrs and then charges quick.
Great flavour and just easy to use. So far im enjoying it.
20200319_201444.jpg 20200319_130309.jpg

Back
Top Bottom