What's new

3 new colors for Odin DNA250C,which one will you choose ?

dovpo_hannah

Postman
Hi Dovpo Fans,
We have 3 new colors for Odin DNA250C now,so 6 colors in total.

Odin-New-Colors.jpg

Which one do you prefer ?
More details please check Odin DNA250C Mod

sorry cannot see you pic and the link doesn't show the new ones, bit of a tease really lol

sorry cannot see you pic and the link doesn't show the new ones, bit of a tease really lol
Click on the pic, then go back and should be able to see it, I like the brushed gun metal and blue steel

Click on the pic, then go back and should be able to see it, I like the brushed gun metal and blue steel

nothing works for me unfortunately, just the link and they arent the new colours, the blue steel looking one is nice,(have that one) not a common colour option

oh seems they have just done the same as the non dna version, bit of a let down tbh
cheers for posting
Yeah suspect it would be hard to get a matching tank for the blue steel unless they are going to release one in the same colour, think it would have to be gunmetal for me or brushed black

Yeah suspect it would be hard to get a matching tank for the blue steel unless they are going to release one in the same colour, think it would have to be gunmetal for me or brushed black

yeah nothing matches it tbh lol , was hoping vaperz cloud would do asgard caps to match but there isnt a perfect combo

Been using a Black one for a while. love the mod but it has scratches where its bumoed into another mod. It has taken a fal from a pub table onto a tyled floor and not a bump or bruise. So if i where to get another the brushed silver would be my choice,

Back
Top Bottom