What's new

【Vaporesso】Guess the Product, Win the Prize

How do you mean @OzoreXS? Have I misread the prize? Isn't it a Xros?
It is an XROS but I think what he's getting at is that it's not just another starter device that can't be separated from one another, its one that stands out. Its a great device @Astral I use mine daily and it's always in my pocket when I leave the house.

It is an XROS but I think what he's getting at is that it's not just another starter device that can't be separated from one another, its one that stands out. Its a great device @Astral I use mine daily and it's always in my pocket when I leave the house.

Ahhhh, okay I'm with you now. Thanks @ForestMagpie, I was getting myself all confused for a moment. Crisis over!

@Vaporesso
I meant to comment here earlier but if I’m honest I forgot but the Xros arrived in top notch condition and was duly passed on to a friend of my wife’s! Well my wife saw her friend (socially distanced of course) on Friday afternoon for 4 hrs and in that time she did not have one cigarette! And this is a woman that could almost chain smoke! So yay another convert off the stinkies and I’m hoping that in time her vaping will get her OH to try it so maybe 2 for 1! Lol

Back
Top Bottom