What's new

【Testers Wanted】SYMBA RDA & UA25 SUB-OHM TANK

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a load of old squonk pins lying around. One of them is bound to fit. Would probably buy this if not lucky here. Looks good. But would need to be sure of the squonk situation. If whoever is lucky enough to win maybe they'll let us all know as the web site is lacking with regards to info.

If you have a load of old squonk pins lying around. One of them is bound to fit. Would probably buy this if not lucky here. Looks good. But would need to be sure of the squonk situation. If whoever is lucky enough to win maybe they'll let us all know as the web site is lacking with regards to info.
Shouldn't be too hard to find one really, I doubt that they're using a custom thread on it. Most probably designed it with an existing pin in mind.

Shouldn't be too hard to find one really, I doubt that they're using a custom thread on it. Most probably designed it with an existing pin in mind.
If the ceramic block is spring loaded it may make it awkward. Will depend on how the spring is secured.

Can you take your grumbles to another section as it's totally derailed this thread!

Edit to add - I've cleaned this thread up.

Good luck to everyone who has entered, or will enter.

Last edited:
Thanks for the chance. Visited.
I'd be pleased to try SYMBA RDA with its great construction and mesh option.
@Biscuit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom