What's new

【ROTA Giveaway】Keep spinning, keep shinning, and keep your mind glowing.

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
Remarkable as water in the ocean is ROTA in blue.
Ornate as carvings in the palace is ROTA in tarnish.
Thrilling as goals scored in finale is ROTA in red.
Alive as trees in the forest is ROTA in green.

What’s your interpretation?

How to Join:
1. Mention 2+ friends.
2. Creative your sentence with any one of ROTA’s letter.

Prize:Upcoming ROTA
Time: 1.9-1.11

qq%E5%9B%BE%E7%89%8720190108183836-jpg.790859

Last edited:
Really would like a spin in the ROTA sitting on the green in the green.....

Last edited:
@VOOPOO as far as i'm concerned i am done with your company as i think that you do NOT care if children buy your products as many have seen that you are targeting under 18s and as long as your making money it doesn't bother you....but it infuriates me and many others, so @VOOPOO i will no longer be buying your products

I was talking to my OH about this last night and she pointed out that many people who attempt to quit need something to fiddle with and thought it was a decent idea. Id not thought of it in that way and I guess she had a point. However, this product may not be aimed directly at children per se but it would certainly be very attractive to them. For this reason im out.

There seems to be a huge trend in designing devices that seem to be more about the childish aesthetic, rather than function and form. I personally find it a complete disgrace and it really pisses me off when all im trying to do is better my health and kick a habit that was killing me, and here is a manufacturer of vape goods putting that at risk by trying to come up with the next gimmick rather than to make something that works, lasts, tastes great and focusses on giving the vaper the best possible VAPING experience, rather than something to give them the WORST possible impression.

Back
Top Bottom