What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

【New launched】WISMEC LUXOTIC DF BOX Online Realese and Review Contest Official Start

So a positive review is more likely because :-

a) The reviewer has spent his/her own money on the device and feels invested.
b) A glowing review is more likely to result in the reviewer getting his/her money back (but only on another of the company's products which he will probably review, positively)

Seems completely impartial to me.

Thanks for your suggestions. Wismec has been working in a better direction.
The design may have looked good on the drawing board but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. Do Wismec actually send pre release products out for evaluation or just stick it on the market & hope for the best.

The design may have looked good on the drawing board but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. Do Wismec actually send pre release products out for evaluation or just stick it on the market & hope for the best.
I must admit that I’m drawn to function over form usually, but I have to agree and say that this has had very little thought . It seems as if they have (and they have) just adapted from there currant range. Which on the one hand could be considered lazy, to others it could be just there brand.

I mean, the fiesta looks like a smaller focus doesn’t it :D

Nobody has come up with an almost faultless 2 battery squonker. Even the Drone has issues with leaking from the pipe running to the 510 pin due to being offset. Unless you go custom built it's very hard to get right. Just would like manufacturers to actually think about design & not just regurgitate old models. Tough as the market isn't there, people on forums like this are a very small % of vapers & not cost effective to cater for a few. Still doesn't stop me whinging about it though.[emoji16]

Nobody has come up with an almost faultless 2 battery squonker. Even the Drone has issues with leaking from the pipe running to the 510 pin due to being offset. Unless you go custom built it's very hard to get right. Just would like manufacturers to actually think about design & not just regurgitate old models. Tough as the market isn't there, people on forums like this are a very small % of vapers & not cost effective to cater for a few. Still doesn't stop me whinging about it though.[emoji16]
To be fair, if someone did design a 2 battery sqwanker then I’d wager that a lot of vaping hooligans like myself would switch over to the dark side

Back
Top Bottom