What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

【Giveaway】Vaporesso All-Around Protected Vaping Device-FORZ TX80 Tester Wanted

If only my bath was deep enough i could use my swimming pool but would have too wait till the summer.
I was dubious about using a mod in hot tub, would have no problems with this one but like you I would have to wait till next year.
010.jpg

Ive still got time to drop it in tiling adhesive.

Last edited:
I'd be glad to test it in mountain climate. Luckily it's mid-autumn and winter season is closing fast - so there will be many different weather conditions to try all proof features of FORZ TX80.

I would drop it in the huge puddles we get after a rainstorm then I would let the dogs at my friend's kennel play with it. That should give it a good workout!
Good idea! Congratulations! You are one of the winners.Please message your details (full name, contact number, and email address) to me.

I'm a carpenter with a refractory engineer and it will get a real good test as I'm always in a dusty atmosphere and frequently mixing concrete. So dust /water /shocks =pretty good test..
I'm definately old enough @32+vat ;)

The FORZ Looks like a tough little bugger

Congratulations! You are one of the winners. Please message your details (full name, contact number, and email address) to me

I think it would be best to test it in real world scenarios. I don't usually take mods with me when I leave the house because I have a tendency to drop them. And then with my cat-like reflexes when I go to try to catch it I end up flinging it 30 feet further than it would have otherwise dropped. Usually I end up pitching it in my attempt to catch it onto the concrete rather than falling straight down into the grass or some other softer surface. So I imagine that's the best way for me to test it. Simply bring it outside of the house with me. On a trip to the local grocery store I'm nearly certain I will end up leaving it on my lap where it will fall and likely get pitched into a concrete puddle! Of course, if that doesn't naturally happen through some Divine miracle, I have enough experience to know exactly how to imitate it:) I have followed vaporesso as well.

Congratulations! You are one of the winners. Please message your details (full name, contact number, and email address) to me

Back
Top Bottom