What's new

【GIVEAWAY】Share your Story to Win LUXE II----When did you start vaping? Why?

@MHL

Winners announcement!

Thank you for your support and your stories.All of your stories are very great and touched.

Thank you all for willing to share your stories to us.

Since there are 3 participators have the same numbers of “likes”,so there has 3 winners@MHL @lene @MarylinC37

Please contact me

@lene / @MarylinC37 have you had to submit your details or anything? I haven't heard a sausage

Hi @MHL. Yeah it took a few hours to spot it but then I saw the bit about 'Please contact @Vaporesso'. I just started a conversation on here to send my details. Maybe see what the colour options are as well then you can say what you'd prefer.

I'm not seeing any kind of contact link there. Random. But thanks @lene, @MarylinC37 and @BigCloud, will contact them.

upload_2020-9-23_10-13-58.png

I'm not seeing any kind of contact link there.

They put the winners announcement up twice which is what threw me at first, I first saw the announcement from their post of Page 2 but then when I looked again later I saw they had also edited the first original post and that's where they wrote to contact them.

1.jpg

They put the winners announcement up twice which is what threw me at first, I first saw the announcement from their post of Page 2 but then when I looked again later I saw they had also edited the first original post and that's where they wrote to contact them.

View attachment 228975

Ah ok, yea I can see that now. Having a slow day, lol. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom