What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

【GIVEAWAY】Share your Story to Win LUXE II----When did you start vaping? Why?

Vaporesso

Manufacturer
Winners announcement!

Thank you for your support and your stories.All of your stories are very great and touched.

Thank you all for willing to share your stories to us.

Since there are 3 participators have the same numbers of “likes”,so there has 3 winners@MHL @lene @MarylinC37

Please contact me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Vapers,

For most people, they start vaping for different reasons.

One of our customers once talked to us, he used to be an introverted boy. He started vaping at the age of 28, a friend recommended a vaping product to him. The first time he vaped he was shocked by the amount of the cloud, he thought it was amazing. Then he started to learn the skills of vaping. Now he is a very good vaper and often shows his vaping skill to his friends. Because of vaping, he knows a lot of new vaping friends.

Vaporesso has been discussing how to provide users with a better vaping experience. Now we want to know your stories and see what we can do.

Please share your story to us in the comment section, when and why did you start vaping?

We know many of you are good at vaping now and know many skills of vaping. So we choose our new product LUXE II as the gift for this event.

LUXE II is a vaping product that not only suitable for the starter but also suitable for the advanced vaper. With AXON CHIP and NRG-S Tank, it can provide you large cloud and constant throat hit. For more details, please click here.

Follow us and share your story in the comment section, we will choose the top 2 comments with the highest upvote as the winners. The prize is one LUXE II for each winner.

Simple to enter:

Follow us and Comment below when did you start vaping and why?

You must be the legal age in your country to enter.

Event time: September 11 to September 18

Winners will be announced on September 18

upload_2020-9-11_17-7-1.png

Last edited:
Thanks for the generous giveaway @Vaporesso.

@lene I think this might be of interest to you?

I started vaping when a friend suggested it as a way to cut down on smoking. I took it up with more enthusiasm than he did. I tried all kinds of mods, atties and coils. To this day he still dual fuels and uses a nautilus.

My turning point was discovering Chiricahua Sun juice from Manabush. It tasted so good I simply didn't bother with cigarettes any more. More recently I have discovered the benefits of building RTAs and DIY.

Vaping seems like a miracle to me. I was a heavy smoker and never imagined that I would stop. I didn't even attempt to give up because I thought that there was very little chance of success. Then vaping came along. Which is not only 95% less harmful than smoking, but infinitely more enjoyable and interesting too.

I am massively grateful for the help, advice and friendship I have found from the apes on this forum. It is not an exaggeration to say that these have been some of the most valuable and enjoyable parts of my vaping journey.

I really like Vaporesso mods and I love the look of the Luxe. I almost bought it instead of the Gen, which is my current main mod. I also have the Gen Nano for going out and about.

Last edited:
thank you @MHL for telling me about this. @Vaporesso thank you for the giveaway.

ok heres my story I started smoking when I was 17. I tried giving up. I tried patches but I smoked when I did the patches. I did cold turkey which was horrid. I soon went back to smoking. I used to cough all night. my chest hurts. I used to cough blood up. I found vaping and I haved looked back. i'll be honest I didn't want to give up smoking, I enjoyed it but then I did want to give up. because of health issues. its nearly three years cig free. my health feels so much better.

I’ve suffered with sever depression for years which was what started me smoking and I smoked roll ups because they were cheap. I always realised smoking unfiltered roll ups long term was much worse for my own health. Then in 2013 I got a cat which turned into 3 cats after she had 2 kittens so there was not only my health to consider but also the health of my cats from my smoke. Ecigarettes were the new thing so I decided to look into them and give them a go.

Fortunately, vaping was an instant success for me with giving up smoking and I haven’t smoked a cigarette for 7 ½ years.

I still have my cats and still suffer with depression so the nicotine still helps me but I’ve learned so much about vaping since I started. I’ve learned enough now to have found good enough things to make my vaping so much more enjoyable and in the process I’ve also made a wonderful new bunch of online friends here on POTV. Now I look back at smoking and just think wild horses couldn’t drag me back to ever touching another cigarette again.

I have a friend that vapes ? . strange thing to do I thought the first time I saw what vaping was so asked question after question while still smoking 40 a day. My health was getting worse and wanted to give it a try. Started on a mtl kit dual fueling for 1 month then discovered polar dtl kit and never looked back. Health improve, wealth improved and house looks and smell better. Vaping is life changing.

In the beginning, vaping was a fun toy for me. I used the EGO device while continuing to smoke as usual. Then I tried the clouds of steam using the RDA. Then it was finally time to try the MTL device. It was a long time ago, there were few such devices. My first was Kaifun 3 mini. And from that moment on, within 2-3 weeks I completely stopped smoking. Since then, I have not smoked for four years now, and I do not intend to quit vaping.

My wife and mother in law and I all decided to quit smoking just over a year ago and haven’t had a single cigarette since!
Thanks @Vaporesso for the chance as my daily mod is just about to give up the ghost.

I started vaping after having Heart Failure and Pneumonia. I smoked for 47 years but when i was released from Hospital i knew i had to stop, that was back in March and i haven't touched a Cigarette once, To say i was a big smoker i think it's been a big achievement, also it's down to the support i have received on this forum. Thanks @Vaporesso for the giveaway and i think @ForestMagpie and @scottish-jim may be interested.

I started vaping after having Heart Failure and Pneumonia. I smoked for 47 years but when i was released from Hospital i knew i had to stop, that was back in March and i haven't touched a Cigarette once, To say i was a big smoker i think it's been a big achievement, also it's down to the support i have received on this forum. Thanks @Vaporesso for the giveaway and i think @ForestMagpie and @scottish-jim may be interested.
Thanks for the tag @LordOdin but I've been a very lucky boy recently so I'm going to take a step back and let someone else take this one. Great giveaway @Vaporesso I will tag some people though @Jonty @Toastie @Astral @BigCloud @Amnesiac @Social Misfit

I was 50 and a smoker for 29 years when i was diagnosed with COPD.
I already had Asthma on top of that.
My Doctor told me i would not reach 55 unless i did something about it.
So from 50 - 51 i tried different quit techniques from cold turkey, patches, medication and Hypnotherapy
none of them worked :(
I had almost given up trying and prepared to meet my fate when i found vaping online.
I had nothing to lose so i bought my first ecig which was an Evod pen kit
that arrived on 1/2/2014.
I took my first puff of the evod when i got it and have never touched a cigarette since :)
I have had a few rough days since, my vape and help i get from forums like this make sure
i will never have a cigarette again.
Sorry i dont know any vape skills or tricks

Maybe @MissPopadop @DeeDee @BigCloud @zouzounaki would like to enter :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom