What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

【GIVEAWAY】Lifetime MOTI Vape Products Giveaway - Let’s Share Quit Smoking Stories!

MOTI Official

Postman
Campaign Theme: "My Last Cigarette in 2020" Time Frame: March 11th to April 15th 2020

Background: No Smoking Day (March 11th) is an annual health awareness day in the United Kingdom which is intended to help smokers who want to quit smoking.

MOTI wants to encourage smokers to break free from the chains of cigarettes and quit on No Smoking Day. We need you to make a solemn vow that when you extinguish this last cigarette: YOU WILL NEVER EVER SMOKE CIGARETTES AGAIN.
upload_2020-3-11_18-7-56.png

We strongly encourage you to make a vow and sign up your information at http://bit.ly/2W5VVii.

To recognise your efforts and determination(as long as you sign up and tell us your vow) we will regard you:

"My Last Cigarette" pendant accessory
MOTI commemorative plaque
50% unique coupon code(on all MOTI products)

【What's More】
I prepare 100 pieces of #GIFT PACKAGES with disposable medical #masks for you! Protect yourself from the #coronavirus. Everyone who get selected will receive two pieces of masks!

Registration Date: March 11th-14th
MOTI will pick 100 lucky people on March 15th

Please follow any of our social media accounts to get updates!
(@motiunitedkingdom @motiglobal)

After you receive our gift package, we kindly ask that you share the photos about your quiting attempts as well as the stop smoking gift package on this forum or social media platforms using hashtags #MyLastCig2020 #SwitchToMOTI #MOTI #FindYourMOTIvation
upload_2020-3-11_18-32-6.png

BONUS: A Creative Vlog Competition

We encourage everyone who wants to quit smoking to share your motivations on quitting smoking and your journey of quitting through Vlogs.

【Winner’s Reward】
1 Lifetime ambassador who will be receiving MOTI products for the rest of his/her life.
Top 30 video creators will get MOTI merchandise such as hoodies and necklaces.

*Established in Las Vegas in 2013, MOTI is a pivotal and revolutionary e-cigarette brand. MOTI cares about smokers’ health, both physically and mentally. We want to empower smokers to fight for a healthier and better life without cigarettes.

Last edited:
Amazing!I want to quit smoking this year. The gift looks cool!!!

Campaign Theme: "My Last Cigarette in 2020" Time Frame: March 11th to April 15th 2020

Background: No Smoking Day (March 11th) is an annual health awareness day in the United Kingdom which is intended to help smokers who want to quit smoking.

MOTI wants to encourage smokers to break free from the chains of cigarettes and quit on No Smoking Day. We need you to make a solemn vow that when you extinguish this last cigarette: YOU WILL NEVER EVER SMOKE CIGARETTES AGAIN.
View attachment 212878

We strongly encourage you to make a vow and sign up your information at http://bit.ly/2W5VVii.

To recognise your efforts and determination(as long as you sign up and tell us your vow) we will regard you:

【What's More】
I prepare 100 pieces of #GIFT PACKAGES with disposable medical #masks for you! Protect yourself from the #coronavirus. Everyone who get selected will receive two pieces of masks!

After you receive our gift package, we kindly ask that you share the photos about your quiting attempts as well as the stop smoking gift package on this forum or social media platforms using hashtags #MyLastCig2020 #SwitchToMOTI #MOTI #FindYourMOTIvation

A Creative Vlog Competition

We encourage everyone who wants to quit smoking to share your motivations on quitting smoking and your journey of quitting through Vlogs.

Top 30 Vlogs creators win surprising goodies such as MOTI branded hoodies and umbrellas. *1 finalist will be supported to quit smoking with MOTI products for 6 months (2 MOTI Starter Kits+2 Pods/month+1 MOTI Piin)

*Established in Las Vegas in 2013, MOTI is a pivotal and revolutionary e-cigarette brand. MOTI cares about smokers’ health, both physically and mentally. We want to empower smokers to fight for a healthier and better life without cigarettes.

View attachment 212878

【What's More】

View attachment 212881

BONUS: A Creative Vlog Competition

Top 30 Vlogs creators win surprising goodies such as MOTI branded hoodies and umbrellas. *1 finalist will be supported to quit smoking with MOTI products for 6 months (2 MOTI Starter Kits+2 Pods/month+1 MOTI Piin)

I didn't realise it was no smoking day yesterday.
Good giveaway guys

Back
Top Bottom