POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

KIMSUN GIVEAWAY IS COMING SOON !

Discussion in 'Kimsun' started by kimsun, Sep 8, 2016.

1. kimsun

kimsun Manufacturer

Hi, vape friends,KIMSUN will hold GIVEAWAY to gratitude you guys support for my products .

KIMSUN will operate a GIVEAWAY at the end of this month, which one do you like ? Mini Inbox40W? AIR10? STL CPRO? Or SHARK ? Leave you answer here, according to your choices, we will decide what the final prize is.

Final decision will be announced here a few days later. Follow @KimsunEcig on facebook.

facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/KimsunEcig/ and stay tuned....Good luck to everyone.

You also can visit our page and choose your favorite one >> http://www.kimsun.com

COME ON VAPERS. You decide what you get.

[​IMG]

2. SMKD
  3. jaimunki

jaimunki Achiever

*sunglasses*

4. kimsun

kimsun Manufacturer

hi , how are you ? KIMSUN giveaway , are you interested in it ? and what *sunglasses* mean ?

5. Komodo Vape
  6. jaimunki

jaimunki Achiever

Hello,
    Sunglasses means bright yellow text on a white background, hard to read, lol.

Any giveaway is welcomed, and I'm sure you will receive lots of entries, especially for names on a list. Although be warned, most the populous on here can't count ;)

Personally, I couldn't reference to my mod as an 'inbox', unless of course it can receive email, which would be cool, or not.

I don't do tanks with proprietary coils for 2 reasons, 1, cost. 5 coils £10. 2. Availability, and the speed at which devices/coils get discontinued.

So, it'd have to be the shark for me.

Btw, what's your name?

7. jaimunki

jaimunki Achiever

Hello,
    Sunglasses means bright yellow text on a white background, hard to read, lol.

Any giveaway is welcomed, and I'm sure you will receive lots of entries, especially for names on a list. Although be warned, most the populous on here can't count ;)

Personally, I couldn't reference to my mod as an 'inbox', unless of course it can receive email, which would be cool, or not.

I don't do tanks with proprietary coils for 2 reasons, 1, cost. 5 coils £10. 2. Availability, and the speed at which devices/coils get discontinued.

So, it'd have to be the shark for me.

Btw, what's your name?

8. kimsun

kimsun Manufacturer

I am fancy come from KIMSUN . nice to receive your reply ! and My Email:[email protected] My skype:[email protected] (fancy shen) . coulld we have a chat through Skype or Email. thank you !

9. jaimunki

jaimunki Achiever

Hi Fancy :)

It's nice to be able to greet vendors personally :)

Sadly I don't do Skype, or email :)

So, tell us all more about your products and giveaway planned.

10. kimsun

kimsun Manufacturer

my comapny website : http://www.kimsun.com/ . and you can click it to know more about my products ! would you have other contact ways ?

11. kimsun

kimsun Manufacturer

KIMSUN GIVEAWAY will begin at the end of this month, will post the GIVEAWAY on the facebook .please stay tuned. our rules
    pay attention to . you must be 18 years old ~

12. jaimunki

jaimunki Achiever

Most of us on here don't use Facebook.

• Like Like x 1