What's new

KIMSUN AIR10 REVIEW FROM A FAMOUS ECIG REVIEWER

kimsun

Postman
One of the newest devices from KIMSUN is designed to be simple, convenient and suitable for beginning as well as advanced vapers. It’s the Air 10. And it’s packaged with everything you need to start vaping right in the box.

AIR-10-box-01.jpg

There are two components to the Air 10, the mod and the disposable, pre-filled atomizer. KIMSUN also includes a micro USB charging cable and instruction manual. An internal 1700 mAh battery powers the Air 10. And KIMSUN put the micro USB port on the side of the mod, so you can stand it upright while charging.

The Air 10 is a temperature control device without the control. It operates at a constant 530° F to provide a consistent experience. There are five LED indicators on the mod that light when you’re vaping. They also serve to display remaining battery capacity. The fire button is located just above the LEDs

Made from zinc alloy, the mod is solid. The curved edge design makes it comfortable in your hand and stylish.

The Air 10 pre-filled, disposable atomizer comes with an impressive 10 ml of ejuice. It comes with a 0.25 ohm Titanium coil. There are three airflow ports on the atomizer arranged for what KIMSUN refers to as “top u-turn air inflow.”

AIR-10-atomizer-official-01-150x150.jpg

The atomizer connects to the mod magnetically. Simply line it up with the mod and pop it into place and then start vaping. No need to prime the coil or allow it soak in the ejuice before vaping since it comes pre-filled.

The Kimsun website says that there will be 15 flavors of ejuice spread across five categories; tobacco flavor, drink flavor, fruit flavor, mint flavor and dessert & food flavor.

When Kimsun contacted me they supplied a list of 10 flavors for me to choose from; Tobacco 1, Banana Milk, Honey Dew, Tobacco 2, Watermelon Smoothies, Green Mint, Milk, Strawberry with Milk, Whiskey and Chinese Style Flue-Cured Tobacco 1. I chose Strawberry with Milk.

I attached the atomizer to the mod and gave the KIMSUN Air 10 a first vape. Vapor and flavor production were both plentiful and better than I’d hoped for. The taste was consistent, thanks to that constant 530 F temperature setting. The draw was easy and a little airy, which is how I prefer it. Overall a very impressive first vape with the KIMSUN Air 10.

AIR-10-components-official-01.jpg

if you want know more AIR10 . pls click the link: http://www.kimsun.com/product/air-10/

Company Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/KimsunEcig/?ref=bookmarks
if you are interested in it and want to be the agent or wholesaler of my company ,please email us: [email protected]

KIMSUN-logo-300x100.png

Back
Top Bottom