What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

You asked. We delivered! New Release Innokin Sceptre super MTL Carbon collection!

@Innokin just wondering if the MTL pod in itself makes a big reduction to the airflow while using the 1.2 coils?
I'm very much a fan of the 1.2s, the first coil I used lasted 3 months and the new coils are 10-12.5w I think? So just wondering if it's worth the extra 25% of power over sticking with the 1.2s and grabbing just the MTL pod?

*Also it's great to see you still listening to feedback and acting on it quickly after all these years, so a big thumbs up :2thumbsup:

Last edited:
Been waiting for this! Got the Sceptre but was too loose a draw for me so this is great news.

You asked. We delivered.:)
The Sceptre MTL coils and new MTL Pod has a tighter and more focused mouth to lung airflow.
Hope you enjoy it.

I've been reviewing the MTL edition and new pod, I am seriously impressed with this version for MTL :bliss:

My score has gone from 7.5/10 up to a solid 9/10, likely to be the best MTL pod of 2020 in my opinion.

Kudos for listening to your customers and for the amazing biodegradable packaging.

Innokin_Sceptre_Mtl_Pod-1.jpg
Innokin_Sceptre_Mtl_Pod-Box.jpg
Innokin_Sceptre_Mtl_Pod-POD.jpg

@Innokin just wondering if the MTL pod in itself makes a big reduction to the airflow while using the 1.2 coils?
I'm very much a fan of the 1.2s, the first coil I used lasted 3 months and the new coils are 10-12.5w I think? So just wondering if it's worth the extra 25% of power over sticking with the 1.2s and grabbing just the MTL pod?

*Also it's great to see you still listening to feedback and acting on it quickly after all these years, so a big thumbs up :2thumbsup:

I have tried the 1.2ohm coil in it and it is much better but not as good as the new 0.65ohm coil though as it has properly impressed me, the battery life isn't bad at all, last me over 24 hours of heavy use, down side is I will need to lower my nic percentage as I'm hammering it at 20mg.

The auto-draw is much more effective too and makes the fire button redundant.

Pretty sure it will be my main WMD (Weapon of Manaush Delivery) with 6mg freebase - Egg Nog time! :)

I have tried the 1.2ohm coil in it and it is much better but not as good as the new 0.65ohm coil though as it has properly impressed me, the battery life isn't bad at all, last me over 24 hours of heavy use, down side is I will need to lower my nic percentage as I'm hammering it at 20mg.

Pretty sure it will be my main WMD (Weapon of Manaush Delivery) with 6mg freebase - Egg Nog time! :)

Sounds exactly what I was hoping for, thank you for replying. :)

Hi, I am glad that you enjoy the newest Sceptre MTL. We appreciate all your effort and time. Thank you for sure. :2thumbsup:
Happy Vaping everyone!

Back
Top Bottom