What's new

XMAS GIVEAWAY! Innokin Santa Comes! Tell us what you want! Easy to join and Great to Win!

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hi POTV!  

Thank you very much for supporting Innokin 2019! From all of us at Innokin we may the beauty and joy of Christmas remain with you throughout the New Year!:thumbs::wub:

To celebrate the upcoming Xmas holidays and the latest release of the InnokinKromaR Zlide/ Ajax kit and InnokinGos Pen Kit, here we are going to draw 3 winners to win an Innokin Special Xmas holiday gift pack!:hubba:

rNN2ES4.jpg

Easy to join and great to win! Don’t miss the chance!

Good luck to all! ;)

Prize: 1*Innokin Product (you want from the giveaway graphic) + Innokin swags

How to Enter:

1. Visit the InnokinKromaR product page for more information ;

2. Comment below to tell us which Innokin product do you want the most and tag 3+ vape friend to join together;

3. (Optional) Share us a picture of Innokin product if you have. Very appreciated. Thank you very much!

Rules:

·Must be of legal vaping age to enter this giveaway.

.Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.)

.Only one post per person, please!
Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please, just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!

If you can invite a friend to join the POTV-Innokin forum and participate in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not a requirement to enter and win. If more people join these giveaways then we can run more of them and giveaway more great prizes.

*American winners must also be willing to provide Innokin with a small fee via PayPal to receive their prize. In order to keep things legal, the FDA requires a fee for any vaping product in the USA. We've set the coupon cost at the lowest limit that our attorneys have advised is possible.

• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries. This giveaway will end on
December 27th, 2019 and winners will be announced here.

Good luck and thank you very much for joining this giveaway and we hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :banana::party:

Thanks @Innokin great giveaway.
I've looked at the Innokin kroma-R before, really looks great!

My first mod was a Kroma-a with a Zenith tank and an Endura t20 for out and about. Then I got an Oceanus as well. All of which are great. No pics cos the missus has nicked them all!

@AJT @Kevstar @Discomatt

0D2CFD58-8EE8-4CC0-8C29-563B938C5C1B.jpeg

Hi innokin I like most things innokin but especially the Zenith Range this is just a small selection of my Zenith collection...Oh and love the Blip a most excellent pod system..And the zenith pro tank is genius brilliant..Thank you innokin and merry Christmas..

@WASD in Blue @ObiWanVaponi @rew

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom