What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

World Vape Day Innokin Kroma-R & Ares 2 Kit Giveaway!

Kroma-R has grown up and has got a replaceable battery.
It's geat!

upload_2020-5-31_18-9-29.png

@Irked Particle

Last edited:
Kroma-R looks stylish in every finnish and has a textured grip for comfort
i have the original ARES tank ARES 2 has some nice improvements would be nice to be able to do a comparrison

@Mitz

According to description this is really good devices. I never had a chance to use Innokin, but from many reviews of Innokin mods and tanks I saw - they are very very good. I hope I can win.
Thank you for this giveaway @Innokin ! Good luck to all participants.

First of all i would like to nominate @Cozy as he kindly nominated me, i am a big fan of Innokin especially the Proton which was my first proper mod after quitting smoking, teamed up with the Zenith they have kept me from smoking on numerous occasions. I would like to wish everyone who entered Good Luck and thanks to Innokin for a chance to win these beautiful items :)

Yes Please.. links followed and appetite wetted.. fingers crossed

Thanks @Innokin.

I'll be honest. I was disappointed with the first Ares. After all the T18s, 22s, 20s I owned, I was really looking forward to that RTA. It looked beautiful, I loved the smoked glass, and the deck was great to build on. But despite all my efforts, I couldn't get the airflow right.

It looks to be fixed on this V2, and the other improvements look very interesting, so I would love the chance to try it out.

Thank you for the opportunity... It's a really nice compact looking mod, would love to give it a go...

Very stylish indeed. Kroma-R is my fav among the Innokin mods. Ares is looking also very nice.

First of all I would like to thank you @Innokin for the fab giveaway :opengift:

I waited for this kind of mod since the Coolfire IV 18650 and it seems like it is a great successor.
I only do MTL and the Ares II does just that :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom