What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

World Vape Day Innokin Kroma-R & Ares 2 Kit Giveaway!

Hello @Innokin and thanks for the chance to win these excellent products.

The Kroma R is a beautiful mod and would be perfect for me as I'm a MTL vaper that occasionaly does DTL. The 80W output will comfortably power all my tanks and I love the full colour OLED display screen. The range of colours all look really nice.

The Ares II MTL RTA has some welcome improvements and, as I like a tight draw, the 0.8mm airhole will probably be my choice though I'm interested in trying the CAFC too.
It's good you continue to include the great accessories pack.
It's a nice looking tank and I think it would sit nicely on the Kroma R.

I've just recently began using RTA's and the Ares II would be a much welcome addition to my collection.

Thanks for highlighting World Vape Day

I think maybe @Nucleus would maybe like the Kroma R

Last edited:
The KromaR looks like a nice compact 18650 mod, loving the brushed metal finishes on them as well
The aries2 looks innovative with that adjustable airflow, no more messing about with airflow pins etc.

I would love to be in with a chance to win this! I didn't realise it was World Vape Day! Happy WVD!!! Stay safe everyone!

Compact - check
stylish - check
single external battery - check
Rebuildable - check
Mtl - check
innovative - check
top fill - check

its a combination that ticks all the right boxes for me. I like the way the airflow under the coil can be adjusted without the need for seperate inserts. The coil tools and wire are a great addition for someone just starting with rebuildables.

I mean I like TOTALLY love the KORMA-R mod...
It’s everything and more a person could want in a mod..

Always liked Innokin products for their reliability and quality.
Kroma-R and Ares 2 is a nice setup, I'd use it for everyday vaping. I like the compact size and stealthy look.
And another big pro - rebuildable MTL :thumb: Many powerful features, really helpful I think.
I wasn't so lucky before to win and test Kroma-R, but this Mod still is in my wishlist. And I would say - it on the top of it.
Thanks, @Innokin for this opportunity.

Only ever used one innokin product which was the zlide tank and still enjoy using it for salts

Happy innokin are listening to feedback and improving their products based on customers feedback rather than release new products with the same problems like many other manufacturers do

The kroma mod looks excellent, it caught my eye when first released, I love all the finishes but the gunmetal finish is my favourite and I like the large fire bar and bright screen

Ares 2 tank looks to have many features the zlide tank has, I loved the drip tip and the sliding filling system which is a great idea and stops any liquid spillage when in your pocket

@LordOdin for your salts

Back
Top Bottom