What's new

World Vape Day Innokin Kroma-R & Ares 2 Kit Giveaway!

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hi POTV!

Hope you and your loved ones are all doing well and stay safe over there!

Today is May 30, the WORLD VAPE DAY! Let's Let's get involved & support the effort!

"We are encouraging vapers and supporters of THR worldwide to join us on social media to celebrate World Vape Day and our right to use smoke-free alternatives. Now is the time to share how vaping saves lives and to explain why vaping is such an incredibly empowering alternative to the “quit or die” tobacco control mentality. May 30 is our day, and our voice will not be silenced!''

To make the day, we are giving away 2 pcs * Kroma-R Mod & Ares II RTA Tank as a kit together!

kV5Q9Qk.jpg

Innokin Kroma-R-- Leading Edge!
The Kroma-R is great for big cloud DTL vaping with the Ajax tank or enjoy intense MTL flavors with the full line of Z-coils and Platform series tanks.
Compact, stylish and sleek, the Kroma-R is crafted with premium quality materials. Featuring an ergonomic design with textured grip, the Kroma-R fits perfectly into your hand. Enjoy great vaping with Wattage (6 – 80W) and Voltage (1 – 7.5V) outputs and Soft, Normal and Boost Modes. Ultra-fast with a .003s response time! The Kroma-R top-quality fire button is satisfying to click and integrated into the bright OLED screen.
All important information is clearly displayed on screen including battery charge, wattage/voltage, coil resistance, puff count, voltage out and wattage lock.

fLVImvd.jpg

THE ARES II – IMPROVED FOR YOUR VAPING SATISFACTION!
As we did with the Zenith, we listen to your feedback and made several improvements on the ARES II based on your requests.
· We’ve improved the top cap and seals to prevent liquid and air seepage.
· We’ve given you the ability to remove the top cap and replace the silicone top fill seal should you need to.
· We’ve improved the bottom seals and added a .8mm airhole allowing for a tighter mouth to lung selection.
· We’ve added detents to the bottom airflow selector to allow for easier and more accurate settings.
The ARES has always been an atomizer about balance; balance between features, ease of use, and vape quality.
We hope you enjoy the improvement to the ARES II and hope you love it as much as we do!

K0G4yA7.jpg

Easy to enter:
(1) Visit the Kroma-R product page for more information about it and additional graphics and photos.
(2) Visit the ARES II product page for more information about it and additional graphics and photos.
(3) Post in this thread and Let us know your thoughts on the KromaR and Ares 2.
(4) If you win, We want to hear your feedback and thoughts and there will be additional chances for winners to win something extra special.

PS: Please let your friends on POTV know about this giveaway. Thank you very much!
If you don't know about WORLD VAPE DAY, click the link to get involved. Give them a look and sign up to help!

Note:
• You must be 18 years or older to enter.
• Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.
• Only one post per person, please! Multiple posts will not increase your chances of winning. Please just post once so I don't have to keep track of multiple posts when selecting the random winner. One post per person please!
• Winners will be announced here on June 6th. You have 7 days to contact me or your prize will be forfeit and given away in the next giveaway. If you can invite a friend to join the POTV-Innokin forum and join in the giveaway then that would be great, but it is not required to enter and win.

Good luck and thank you very much for joining!
Hope you have a great weekend and take care of each other. ;):lovesign:

Last edited:
I like the looks of the ergonomics of the Kroma-R, looks like it’ll be really comfortable in the hand. I never got to try out an Ares RTA but I’ve heard a lot of good things about the original.

@MiscoDatt

The Kroma is a lovely looking mod and looks like will fit in the hand nicely. I have a few Innokin mods and tanks and always impressed with the build quality. I haven't tried an RTA before but this looks very interesting and something I would like to try!
As we are nominating I'll mention @Crewella @Cozy @MHL and @Littlemissliza

Love the look of the Kroma R mod. Would be ideal for me
I have the Ares V1 and it looks like a lot of improvements have gone into the V2.

Kroma r looks like great, love the curved back to fit the palm. Liking the airflow improvements on the Ares-2 with the grip on the airflow ring

Thanks for the chance I love the look of both of them, the mod is very sleek and the Ares v2 looks to be a great improvement on the V1 which I do own.

The Kroma R has been on my wish list for a while. The design and size is just spot on.

The Ares 2 is the follow-up to an amazing mtl atomizer that I owned when it came out.

Will provide all the feedback I can if I win them.

Thank you @Innokin

Love the look of the Kroma, such a compact, functional mod. I gave up smoking with a T22 Endura kit so know what sort of quality to expect. The Ares 2 seems like a great little mtl rta too. Thanks for the chance @Innokin [emoji1303]

@Mitz might like this one [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom