What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

The NEW flagship iSub-S 4.5ml tank

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hey POTV, another announcement for you guys!

The new flagship iSub-S 4.5ml tank is now available for order from Innokin Technology!

CpUeKHh9fkU75skz7asD0M2BmH_fP1RisHHoZNDPRy-_k8VoxhWKvffM5VIi5suyVovvpcf5WCgffZPgBsaa9WLB1uSEZqBvDA=s0-d-e1-ft

i0WQjwziRMKHYE3-Sd5lh9vNfy1Js6YfyyUX6wszkxJGd4_LCwF_Xdjv3A7Ly7kal496b3OX56LllGv7i9qBwPF049UZfIMotw=s0-d-e1-ft

• Quick & Clean Top-Fill
  • Large 4.5 ML Pyrex Glass Tank
  • 100% Stainless Steel
  • Open & Point Adjustable Airflow
  • Removable Delrin Drip Tip
  • Replaceable Glass Tank
  • Japanese Organic Cotton
  • No Spill Coil Swap System
  • iSub Coil Compatible

vQmbCqL4f8ttaUQiWOov1wwy0mrTv7lT0LyW4UVdXHEPWer-c7160RdE4uvx5Vy2KS5DBXVUXW_O1ZuMkeNp61yP_Oo56_TosA=s0-d-e1-ft

The iSub-S - Temperature Control Edition :

Includes the iSub-S Tank & 2 Ni200 iSub coils for More Flavor, More Clouds, & More Control!

The iSub-S has a large 4.5 ml capacity and the amount of eliquid inside is easy to see with this sleek new design.

Refills are quick & clean with the iSub APEX Top-Fill System and the new ‘Open & Point’ airflow design delivers the complete spectrum of flavors and clouds.

Set the optimal temperature for your favorite eliquid and experience vape perfection with the iSub-S - Temperature Control Edition. Vapes Perfect with the Innokin CORTEX!

T.C. Coils only for use with Temperature Control Vaporizers.

Titanium, Stainless Steel coils sold separately!

WlKgOf13Wy87cVbTj9YSeo0zgm-IPMXuMFpD4Yab0RxLIPpuZr8UIzw3Xsw5BXOvBC_UZHmuXLdD22xe0hxvRRh24yw3NnPwvg=s0-d-e1-ft

The iSub-S - Flavors & Clouds Edition :

Includes the iSub-S Tank, (1)0.5 Ohm iSub Coil and (1)0.5 Ohm Clapton BVC iSub Coil for MAXIMUM FLAVORS AND CLOUDS!

The iSub-S has a large 4.5 ml capacity and the amount of eliquid inside is easy to see with this sleek new Stainless Steel & Pyrex Glass design.

Refills are quick & clean with the iSub APEX Top-Fill System and the new ‘Open & Point’ airflow design delivers the complete spectrum of flavors and clouds.

Get ready to experience MASSIVE CLOUDS & INCREDIBLE FLAVORS with the iSub-S - Flavors & Clouds Edition.

Vapes Perfect with the Innokin CoolFire4Plus!

Visit www.innokin.com today to find your local Authorized Innokin Vendor and for daily
updated information about new products and vaping news from around the world.

Hey POTV, another announcement for you guys!

The new flagship iSub-S 4.5ml tank is now available for order from Innokin Technology!

CpUeKHh9fkU75skz7asD0M2BmH_fP1RisHHoZNDPRy-_k8VoxhWKvffM5VIi5suyVovvpcf5WCgffZPgBsaa9WLB1uSEZqBvDA=s0-d-e1-ft

i0WQjwziRMKHYE3-Sd5lh9vNfy1Js6YfyyUX6wszkxJGd4_LCwF_Xdjv3A7Ly7kal496b3OX56LllGv7i9qBwPF049UZfIMotw=s0-d-e1-ft

• Quick & Clean Top-Fill
  • Large 4.5 ML Pyrex Glass Tank
  • 100% Stainless Steel
  • Open & Point Adjustable Airflow
  • Removable Delrin Drip Tip
  • Replaceable Glass Tank
  • Japanese Organic Cotton
  • No Spill Coil Swap System
  • iSub Coil Compatible

vQmbCqL4f8ttaUQiWOov1wwy0mrTv7lT0LyW4UVdXHEPWer-c7160RdE4uvx5Vy2KS5DBXVUXW_O1ZuMkeNp61yP_Oo56_TosA=s0-d-e1-ft

The iSub-S - Temperature Control Edition :

Includes the iSub-S Tank & 2 Ni200 iSub coils for More Flavor, More Clouds, & More Control!

The iSub-S has a large 4.5 ml capacity and the amount of eliquid inside is easy to see with this sleek new design.

Set the optimal temperature for your favorite eliquid and experience vape perfection with the iSub-S - Temperature Control Edition. Vapes Perfect with the Innokin CORTEX!

T.C. Coils only for use with Temperature Control Vaporizers.

Titanium, Stainless Steel coils sold separately!

WlKgOf13Wy87cVbTj9YSeo0zgm-IPMXuMFpD4Yab0RxLIPpuZr8UIzw3Xsw5BXOvBC_UZHmuXLdD22xe0hxvRRh24yw3NnPwvg=s0-d-e1-ft

The iSub-S - Flavors & Clouds Edition :

Includes the iSub-S Tank, (1)0.5 Ohm iSub Coil and (1)0.5 Ohm Clapton BVC iSub Coil for MAXIMUM FLAVORS AND CLOUDS!

The iSub-S has a large 4.5 ml capacity and the amount of eliquid inside is easy to see with this sleek new Stainless Steel & Pyrex Glass design.

Get ready to experience MASSIVE CLOUDS & INCREDIBLE FLAVORS with the iSub-S - Flavors & Clouds Edition.

Vapes Perfect with the Innokin CoolFire4Plus!

Visit www.innokin.com today to find your local Authorized Innokin Vendor and for daily
updated information about new products and vaping news from around the world.
How about some 0.25 coils? I'm not interested in temp control, and I don't think i'm alone.

How about some 0.25 coils? I'm not interested in temp control, and I don't think i'm alone.

I'll ask about 0.25 Ohm Clapton coils. The 0.5 coils can withstand high wattages due to the way the outer Clapton wire acts as a heatsink for the inner core. All previous iSub coils are compatible too, so our 0.2 Ohm standard Kanthal iSub coil can also be used.

another tank... thats 5 different I subs now :11::11:
Hows the drip tip on this one? I really like the drip tip on the isub g. It was a brilliant drip tip. Just wished it wasn't SS

I'll ask about 0.25 Ohm Clapton coils. The 0.5 coils can withstand high wattages due to the way the outer Clapton wire acts as a heatsink for the inner core. All previous iSub coils are compatible too, so our 0.2 Ohm standard Kanthal iSub coil can also be used.
I didn't realise there were 0.2 coils for the iSub. The last time I checked the lowest was 0.5. I'll have a few of them.:)

another tank... thats 5 different I subs now :11::11:
Hows the drip tip on this one? I really like the drip tip on the isub g. It was a brilliant drip tip. Just wished it wasn't SS

Haven't tried the S myself yet, so cant comment on that unfortunately.

What's the best way of cleaning this tank it isn't there a way as I've come to the end of one flavour I want to use it with another flavour ??

just keep vaping it will come through eventually
Alternatively you could replace the cotton in there but I would only suggest that after the coil has reached its end of life.

Back
Top Bottom