What's new

The Innokin ‘No Fear of the Dark’ Halloween 2019 Giveaway! Easy to enter & great to win!

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hi POTV!

Happy Halloween! :beerchug

To celebrate the Halloween 2019, Innokin is going to giveaway some MVP5 kits!
Win an Innokin MVP5 Vaporizer/FlashLight/PowerBank in this great Halloween Giveaway!

vLkfojL.jpg

The MVP5 is a 120Watt Vaporizer, Power Bank and Flashlight with a large capacity 5200mAh Battery and USB-C 2amp Quick Charge. The powerful 6 mode flashlight displays remaining ‘light time’ so you’ll have light on the darkest of nights!
mvp5-ajax-e.jpg

It’s an incredible vape! Enjoy the best flavors from all of your favorite eliquids with the Ajax Tank and next generation Plex3D-Matrix mesh coils.

Whether you are out on Halloween or surviving through a blackout, big storm, zombie outbreak or overtime at work, the MVP5 Vaporizer, Powerbank and Flashlight is a powerful survival tool and an amazing long lasting vape!

Easy to enter and great to win! Let us know your favorite scary movie or movie monster and you’ll have a chance to win a Black MVP5 and Ajax Kit!!

Prize: Black MVP5 – Ajax Tank with Extra Coils.

How to enter:

1) Visit the MVP5 Product Page for more information about the MVP5.

2) Comment on this post and let us know what is your favorite scary movie or movie monster for a chance to randomly win an MVP5 and Ajax Kit.

3) Please let your friends on POTV know about this MVP5 giveaway. Thank you very much! :)

Giveaway Rules:

Innokin will be giving away a total of 3 MVP5 - Ajax kits to 3 random winners.

The more people who join these giveaways the more great kits we will giveaway away so please tag three friends to join this giveaway though this is not required.

• You must be 18 years or older to enter.

• Global giveaway- anyone can win. (However, due to local regulations and/or logistics issues, we may not able to send you the prize. We will then discuss solution on a case by case basis.)

• Winners will be selected randomly from all eligible entries and will be announced before Tuesday November 5th, 2019.

Good luck in the giveaway and have a great Halloween! :ape1::happy guys:

My favourite scary movie is "annabelle"
The mod is great count me in please

Love the massive battery on this mod and that you can use it as a power bank as well!

My favourite scary movie is Night of the Living Dead

1. Looks very fancy. Love the torch feature and the colour schemes.
2. Favourite horror is Rosemary's Baby
3. Sent a message.

1) Visited, nice mod this with a decent battery capacity. The ability to use it as a power bank is a huge plus.

2) Dracula is the boss and always will be.

3) Hey everyone, come and take a look at this [emoji16][emoji1303]

Nice upgrade. Still got my MVP2 and almost 5 years after purchase, it's still going strong.

Salem's Lot. Only saw it once when I was about 10. Never again!

@red5 fancy your chances?

Back
Top Bottom