What's new

T18 Flavour Change?

Emm4

Initiate
Evening all that read,

I'm new to vaping and really need some advice as I can't seem to find any information on it. My first liquid was like a menthol flavour and an awful one at that so I emptied it out and bought some better flavours however I've cleaned the tank out but can still only taste that menthol flavour. Do I need to clean the coil to and if so how do you do it?
Thanks in advance
Emma

Hi Emm4 and welcome to the planet.

some flavors can take forever to get rid of. menthols are one of them as well as heisenburg and some mellon flavors.
usually it can take quite a while and what most people do is just have a dedicated coil or even tank for that flavor.
now ive never used a T18 so not sure which coils it comes with and some coils can be ruined by using water to wash them.
im sure i read somewhere vodka can be used but for most women on here it will never make it to the coil once out of the bottle :D
hopefully someone that has your kit will advise better than me.

Quickest way would be to just switch the coil buddy. Once you've got a strong flavour like that in your coil then it's going to take some time to flush it thru, if at all (I can still taste Heisenberg in a coil that I've had 3 different flavours through since)

Thanks for your replies - I've changed it still certain I can taste it though lol. Anyone recommend any good flavours?

Back
Top Bottom