What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Let’s throwback to one of the Innokin classic products -- iTaste MVP.

Innokin

Overseas Vendor
Hello POTV,

600MVP.jpg

It is the first vaporizer with adjustable voltage, wattage, while it is also a mass produced box mod. And it can be used as a power bank as well. :2thumbsup:

Have you tried any of this MVP series? Share yours with us~

Best,
Innokin Team

It was my first "proper" mod a solid dependable device. If I hadn't found this mod I might have gone back to smoking.

Me too! Still got mine in a drawer somewhere. I remember I considered it really powerful at the time. Only upgraded to get an hcigar dna40 or some name along those lines.

Hi POTV,

Did you know that the iTaste MVP was the original Box Mod?
The MVP was the first mass-produced box mod launched back in 2012, and since then, many other vape brands have followed this classic design.:2thumbsup:

(600kb)修改ok1.jpg

With the goal of combining innovation, design, and the highest standards of quality, Innokin continues to create top quality vaporizers for amazing life experiences.:)
What do you think about the MVP?
Share your thoughts and experiences with us!

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Innokin Team

Hello POTV,

View attachment 242907

It is the first vaporizer with adjustable voltage, wattage, while it is also a mass produced box mod. And it can be used as a power bank as well. :2thumbsup:

Have you tried any of this MVP series? Share yours with us~

Best,
Innokin Team
First vape I ever bought was the Coolfire 1 with an extension tube to take an 18650 battery. Really loved it, ended up buying another one in case it got damaged in my work. I still have them both.
Shortly after I bought the MVP as it was revolutionary at the time (2015). It was really solid and never let me down. I still have it today and it still works. Used both the Coolfire 1 and the MVP with the iclear 30 and 30S.
Great kit, very reliable, very solid. Not many mods would still work 6yrs down the line.
Keep up the great work Innokin.

Had a 30w MVP, gave it away to someone in hospital, who was desperate for vape gear. I still have a MVP Pro but as they do, the micro usb has given up the ghost.

First vape I ever bought was the Coolfire 1 with an extension tube to take an 18650 battery. Really loved it, ended up buying another one in case it got damaged in my work. I still have them both.
Shortly after I bought the MVP as it was revolutionary at the time (2015). It was really solid and never let me down. I still have it today and it still works. Used both the Coolfire 1 and the MVP with the iclear 30 and 30S.
Great kit, very reliable, very solid. Not many mods would still work 6yrs down the line.
Keep up the great work Innokin.

Thanks for sharing with us, it is encouraging to hear that our customer still enjoy one of our old product.:clapping:

Had a 30w MVP, gave it away to someone in hospital, who was desperate for vape gear. I still have a MVP Pro but as they do, the micro usb has given up the ghost.

You are so kind to people around, especially for those who need help.
Thanks for sharing with us.

Back
Top Bottom